GG needs his cloak!

Dear CG, please give GG's cloak to him with his rework!
Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773

Replies

• Options
    He doesn’t wear his cloak when he’s fighting tho
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    And Magnaguard as well. They look so much better with them on but it won’t happen. They would have their backs to us and take away from the art
  • Options
    He doesn’t wear his cloak when he’s fighting tho
    Depends on which Grievous you're talking about
    tumblr_pa1n22eBfv1rb9618o2_500.gif
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Regardless Magnaguard should get a cloak
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Well he almost always takes it off in fights in the movies and in the animated series so it would be wise to leave him as he is. However, his model size should definitely be increased cuz he is generally larger than normal humanoids.

I know the fact but he does not look like in attack mode either now.

Maybe two possible appereance? One may be without cloak but with sabers, and one may be with cloak and sabers folded?

Man his cloak is sick!
  • Options
    zegene wrote: »
    Well he almost always takes it off in fights in the movies and in the animated series so it would be wise to leave him as he is. However, his model size should definitely be increased cuz he is generally larger than normal humanoids.

Maybe two possible appereance? One may be without cloak but with sabers, and one may be with cloak and sabers folded?

Man his cloak is sick!

He already has a different stance and look in the roster compared to when fighting. Two arms no sabers and four arms with sabers. Why not give him the cloak in the roster view?
  • Options

Man his cloak is sick!

He already has a different stance and look in the roster compared to when fighting. Two arms no sabers and four arms with sabers. Why not give him the cloak in the roster view?

It would be fantastic!
  • Options

Man his cloak is sick!

It would be fantastic!
    Maybe he has the cloak at the start of battle, but then takes it off when he gets his lightsabers out?
  • Options

Man his cloak is sick!

It would be fantastic!
    Maybe he has the cloak at the start of battle, but then takes it off when he gets his lightsabers out?

You got me! That would be tremendous!