Revan's speed

floppytechie
125 posts Member
edited February 2019
Im trying to understand how fast my revan is. When people say things like 300+ revan or 315 revan, do they mean the base+mod speed or the base+mod+leadership speed? I put my fastest mods on my revan and he is showing 280+ in the character tab so im trying to understand if that is fast enough to compete or not. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    It really depends on your shard. When people say 300+, they usually mean displayed speed, not counting his leadership (I think - this may vary from person to person). 280+ would be fast enough to get into the top twenty on my shard, but probably fall to the 40s on defense. The fastest Revans I've seen have been in the mid 320s, tend to stay in the top 20-30 on D, and I assume are taking top 5 (if not first) at payout. Check the top Revans in your shard - that should be your short-term goal.
  • Options
    You mean "shard-term goal"...

And 320+? Prior to leadership? Insanity...
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Heh, "shard-term goal." I like it.

I may have been overstating the speeds a bit. I was just trying to remember the fastest I had seen, and after a quick scan through my shard's top 20, the fastest I could find was 320 on the dot. The rest mostly ranged from 300 to 317.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    When i'm talking about speed i'm always referring to the speed listed in the character stats.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I've got 280 on FOO (+135) but half are 6E and I'm constantly trying to get better ones to replace the few at 15 or less. It's painful.
  • Options

Mines 326 before leadership
  • Options
    LukeP16 wrote: »

I don't think I'll ever get a mod set that gives me +166 speed.
  • Options
    LukeP16 wrote: »

I don't think I'll ever get a mod set that gives me +166 speed.

xhcxig756d22.png
  • Options
    It's not that we didn't believe you, just that the odds are not in one's favor to recreate it.
  • Options
    The fastest Revans I've seen have been in the mid 320s, tend to stay in the top 20-30 on D, and I assume are taking top 5 (if not first) at payout.

I'd hate to be on a shard where I fell to 20-30 on D with a +160 mod set on key toon. :)
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    They mean the base speed in term of mods. 280s is good enough to go first before anything non-Revan. It's pretty bad Revan vs Revan but not a pure loss either.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    They mean the base speed in term of mods. 280s is good enough to go first before anything non-Revan. It's pretty bad Revan vs Revan but not a pure loss either.

I routinely go before faster Revans using CLS. Granted, that doesn't really matter when you're on offense using Revan, since the AI isn't smart enough to pull it off anyway.
    The fastest Revans I've seen have been in the mid 320s, tend to stay in the top 20-30 on D, and I assume are taking top 5 (if not first) at payout.

I'd hate to be on a shard where I fell to 20-30 on D with a +160 mod set on key toon. :)

He was around 20th when i checked earlier. It's a competitive shard.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

I routinely go before faster Revans using CLS. Granted, that doesn't really matter when you're on offense using Revan, since the AI isn't smart enough to pull it off anyway.

You mean due to Han? I think I will prefer to use my Rebels still for climbing. But I have to sit with a good Revan.
  • Options

You mean due to Han? I think I will prefer to use my Rebels still for climbing. But I have to sit with a good Revan.

Han and Chewy hitting Jolee, yes. 15% bonus TM from three resisted exposes combined with a 307 speed CLS gets me ahead of most everyone but the very fastest of Revans.
  • Options
    It's not that we didn't believe you, just that the odds are not in one's favor to recreate it.

Nah i just thought I'd show it, my arena is mental lots with 150+ or more on Revans
  • Options
    My shard is similar, +166 is very good. Alot of +150-160 in my shard. I only have +140s :(