Revan

Less then an Hour to TW lock and we still didn't get OUR MISSING REVAN SHARDS ... i know they will close this thread so quickly but it's been nearly 36 hrs and this is really getting frustrating every minute...

Replies

• I was going to wait until midday their time but I'm glad someone beat me to it 🤣
  • The gods have replied......
  • NightwingTR
    169 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194433/revan-shards-update#latest

Now officially DONE. We will not use REVAN on tonights TW ...
  • It's an absolute kick in the teeth but at least it's going to be sorted today.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Compensation time!
  • Good they finaly managed to inform us again after so long silence. Really took quite some time. We that are having this issue really took a beating from this. I for example got less arena rewards in two arena payouts. Now need to spend even more gems to climb back up agains tons of others. Less rewards in hstr cause most other got their Revans. No Revan for today's TW. We are really hurt after months of farming chars, hoarding gear and zeta.
  • Erlan wrote: »
    Good they finaly managed to inform us again after so long silence. Really took quite some time. We that are having this issue really took a beating from this. I for example got less arena rewards in two arena payouts. Now need to spend even more gems to climb back up agains tons of others. Less rewards in hstr cause most other got their Revans. No Revan for today's TW. We are really hurt after months of farming chars, hoarding gear and zeta.

If you couldnt get to top 10 using ur previous arena team then u shouldn’t expect to be in top 10 immediately after getting your shiny new revan anyway. 2 days is a really short period of time for them to roll out a fix, and u are only missing revan for a tw that doesnt really need revan.