Tw kicks can their teams be removed

Prev13
So we had someone join seemed fine until TW defence came then they purposely set ridiculous teams, he got removed as quickly as we could but we now have 10 teams that are literally just useless, can a change in code be put in to remove this and counter people that want to see the world burn or is there a way to ask for a ban for them

Replies

• Not,going to happen, That gets classed under controlling another players playing and the devs won’t allow that .
  • nope you got someone from the other guild join and try to hijack your TW, it happens and nothing can be done.
    make your guild invite only and check out your opponents especially around the start of TW.
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    nope you got someone from the other guild join and try to hijack your TW, it happens and nothing can be done.
    make your guild invite only and check out your opponents especially around the start of TW.

How can that even happen? People don't know who they are facing until after player lock, then obviously a new player to the guild can't contribute to the TW.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    nope you got someone from the other guild join and try to hijack your TW, it happens and nothing can be done.

That is literally impossible. As stated above player lock is when you find out who you face.
    Having a kicked person removed from your map may be possible, but not sure how likely they are to add this.
  • No they definitely weren’t from the other guild but we’re now adding more to defence as instead of 100k teams we have 30k geo soldier leads it took seconds for them to deploy it all looked fine we are invite only but they just turned, I’m asking for a report player or remove what they’ve deployed as ten teams like that can ruin a Tw
  • It’s like they went Leroy Jenkins and I appreciate this doesn’t happen a lot but there should be a fallback
  • Guild management. It's not easy in these circumstances. If you are competitive, you should invite only after checking out the roster, etc....
  • We did and everything looked ok til deployment. Then they went crazy
  • Do you communicate on an app outside the game?
  • Discord as soon as lock in was announced
  • At least your guild started the TW. Past two we've not had enough people sign up.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Did you ask them on discord why they did this? I may be reaching, but maybe a language barrier?
  • It’s mandatory and they had signed up and agreed
  • @MagicMatthews99 you probably need a new guild we’re 49/50 😂 no they got removed asap
  • Just a troublemaker then.
  • Exactly why I wanted a ban or a team removal
  • Theres info going around discord of an entire group of people trolling the game. Some are doing as OP mentioned, some are playing the slow game to get officer role and then kicking all members, or cancelling raids, etc. Idk why people have to s uck so much, but be on guard!
  • No guild capable of placing 100k teams has a member who accidentally places 30 k teams. This guy just wanted to **** you guys up. A remove option would be nice.

It wont happen but fortunately players dont do this often (this is actually the first timemive heard it)
  • I like my guild though, and usually they're good for signing up.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    super_ro wrote: »
    No they definitely weren’t from the other guild but we’re now adding more to defence as instead of 100k teams we have 30k geo soldier leads it took seconds for them to deploy it all looked fine we are invite only but they just turned, I’m asking for a report player or remove what they’ve deployed as ten teams like that can ruin a Tw

U need to add some punctuation, it’s hard to read the first part

So u are invite only but u have ppl ruining ur tw?
  • Kol8Ajawa wrote: »
    Not,going to happen, That gets classed under controlling another players playing and the devs won’t allow that .

I dont think that rule should apply in this case. I mean how is it controlling another player when they have already been kicked from the guild. The fact that someone can even be kicked from a guild could then be considered "controlling" someones characters if that rule applies here, which is stupid.

Maybe make it so that if a player is no longer part of the guild his characters get removed from any deployments, and if that has to include TB/raid scores as well then so be it. He is already removed from the guild so he can go do what he wants with his characters elsewhere. No player control needed, just have the game auto remove anything he did while he was there if he is kicked or leaves.

What’s to prevent you from kicking a player to remove his def that you don’t approve of, then reinvite that player? There is the reason (most likely) why it’s the way it is. It prevents player A from forcing player B to play a certain way
  • It’s also why raid scores aren’t removed , prevents rank swapping
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kol8Ajawa wrote: »
    Not,going to happen, That gets classed under controlling another players playing and the devs won’t allow that .

I dont think that rule should apply in this case. I mean how is it controlling another player when they have already been kicked from the guild. The fact that someone can even be kicked from a guild could then be considered "controlling" someones characters if that rule applies here, which is stupid.

Maybe make it so that if a player is no longer part of the guild his characters get removed from any deployments, and if that has to include TB/raid scores as well then so be it. He is already removed from the guild so he can go do what he wants with his characters elsewhere. No player control needed, just have the game auto remove anything he did while he was there if he is kicked or leaves.

What’s to prevent you from kicking a player to remove his def that you don’t approve of, then reinvite that player? There is the reason (most likely) why it’s the way it is. It prevents player A from forcing player B to play a certain way

the kicked player wouldn't be able to get rewards for that TW. if they rejoin said guild that would be on them.

I'm not saying your wrong, but i feel this would fall a little outside of player controlling another players ability to play, because they are doing that anyway if they kick them during an event that they can't join if they go back or join another guild.
  • Definitely can’t get the rewards, But , how many folks use sit out a raid, as a punishment, or a TW , so it would still be part of it, Kick player X, his punishment is no TW rewards, and then renvite , and pretend nothing happened.

Keep in mind I’m simply playing more devils advocate then trying to convert your thinking, I just suspect that there is a reason , this one or similar , to why squads are not removed. Raid scores are not removed, etc.. opens up for kicking to improve rank, or change def squads. The proper action as we all know is to work together, and follow a plan, TW wise of course.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Definitely can’t get the rewards, But , how many folks use sit out a raid, as a punishment, or a TW , so it would still be part of it, Kick player X, his punishment is no TW rewards, and then renvite , and pretend nothing happened.

Keep in mind I’m simply playing more devils advocate then trying to convert your thinking, I just suspect that there is a reason , this one or similar , to why squads are not removed. Raid scores are not removed, etc.. opens up for kicking to improve rank, or change def squads. The proper action as we all know is to work together, and follow a plan, TW wise of course.

of course i get where you are coming from.

it is unlikely they will implement this, but i do feel this falls into that category, but also falls into that category anyway as kicking someone doesnt allow them to play.

kicking will always be a disadvantage, as you were matched with that player included and will run a person down if you take this action.

raids are different and shouldn't be handled the same way.
  • Their score has disappeared, but the squads remain, it just feels wrong that they can attempt to destroy a whole guild event. We’re in a fortunate position to have more revan, chewie and traya then the opposition. But it’s still something they could consider

@Eddiemundie are you from my guild in disguise, they hit me all time over punctuation
  • super_ro wrote: »
    So we had someone join seemed fine until TW defence came then they purposely set ridiculous teams, he got removed as quickly as we could but we now have 10 teams that are literally just useless, can a change in code be put in to remove this and counter people that want to see the world burn or is there a way to ask for a ban for them

Post screenshots of the username and teams on Reddit so maybe he/she can be blacklisted by anyone who sees the post.
  • super_ro wrote: »
    Their score has disappeared, but the squads remain, it just feels wrong that they can attempt to destroy a whole guild event. We’re in a fortunate position to have more revan, chewie and traya then the opposition. But it’s still something they could consider

@Eddiemundie are you from my guild in disguise, they hit me all time over punctuation

Nope, but a little bit of punctuation goes a long way in making sentences less confusing thats for sure!