Grievous discussion

So, I thought I’d start a fun thread where everyone shows their Grievous, Magnaguard, and B2 battle droid. It’d be a way to show everyone how close we are to being able to enjoy the upcoming reworks to the fullest. I am SO pumped, if I haven’t mentioned that enough, that we’re getting so much separatist droid stuff coming up!
Here’s the three droids in my roster.is7flf6bwcwd.png
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• All 7 star, 85, and omegas, GG g10, b2 and 100 g8.
  • 78cnefi6kg1u.jpg
    Would love an excuse to gear them up. Hopefully it will be worthwhile.
  • I've been gearing up droids for the last few months since I didn't have a Revan to spend all my carbanti on. Now that I have him ... He still won't get my carbanti! Droids were my first real meta squad back in the day, so I'm thrilled that they might be making a comeback.

apqgg8kjappx.png

Magnaguard should be G12 early next week, but going to wait until more info comes out to finish off B2. He seems likely to be 1st Droid out of the linup. Banking on. GG and Magnaguard being a great duo.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    11y0yd6rh84u.jpg

Have some work to do! Grievous has been ready for a while though, keke.
  • None of mine are activated yet.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Barely unlocked. He's in fleet store, which I rather get zetas; or shard shop, which I rather get stun guns.
  • My battle droid is only 5 star (never bothered farming him) but will probably finish farming Ordo before getting him to 7* stars.
  • Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I've loved droids as a faction for a long time, but never really worked on them since they suc ked.

Screenshot isn't up to date. My grievous has first 3 pieces of g12 in anticipation of the rework.
    mfem8xga0ppn.png

Going to start on B2 after I finish up with canderous (22/100).
  • These are good everyone! I didn’t expect so many people to share, you players are the best sharing alll of these!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • 6ivfeq6sc6i4.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    6ivfeq6sc6i4.png

How's L3, she fun to use?
  • She can be fun to use with the right teams.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    SeanutB wrote: »
    11y0yd6rh84u.jpg

What are the odds that Grievous will get 1 or 2 Zetas?

Thats what I was thinking. I thought I'd be all ready for his rework then that occurred to me. I only have 11 zeta material :'(

B2 and Magna will probably get Zetas too
  • p5ejc25prdyi.jpg

2 set of zetas saved to see what will happens.
  • Finished farming Grievous a couple of months ago just because he was sitting there mocking me with the silent assurance that I would regret ignoring him forever. Now that's B2's job.jvjl4zdnt25v.png
  • 85v3yxvy9da8.png

Here I am praying the rework isn't very exciting :s
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    6☆ Magna or 5☆? And G11 7☆ Grievance with all the gear for G12
  • radjn8mwjwaj.png

So ready for droids to have their moment haha.
  • SeanutB wrote: »
    11y0yd6rh84u.jpg

Pretty likely I say! I have 61 zeta mats saves up.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    SeanutB wrote: »
    11y0yd6rh84u.jpg

Guaranteed. Droideka will almost certainly get a zeta as well, maybe Magnaguard too.
  • Both GG's Leader and Unique abilities only upgrade to level 7, so almost a guarantee they both get Zetas. There's always a chance they give him another ability as well, but that probably isn't likely since he already has 5.

IG-100 and B2 both have all level 8 abilities, so they would need new abilities added to get zetas, but I'd say it's pretty likely at least one of them gets a new ability. My money is on IG-100 with a ability added that synergizes with GG.
  • gxccc0hmcz4t.png

We of course have to wait to see and play with rework toons. They drop hints that sense we the players have wanted a major gg and droid rework it going to be meta. That just my personal 2 cent on it anyways. I see GG having 2 zeta. Reason being most meta/reworked major toon have had 2. I don't know if they go as far as 3 but not total out of the question. Depend on how much CG wants to shift meta around. If they just want anti revan\jedi team 2 zeta with uses in hsr. If they want the next arena shift hard they can still do it with 2 but 3 would be closer.

I see magmaguard possible getting one to work off of GG. Maybe one that let him attack out of turn with gg or taking hits for him.

B2 I think really just need his stats and abilities updated. Listening to mobilegamer and Ahnaldt101 they came up with a zeta that put a undispellable buff immunity for his zeta. I like that idea but might be a bit strong with his aoe attack that does that.
    Any ways I'm pump for this. I realllllllllly hoping today they start showing us the rework info
  • vc5h80aurcqx.png

I've been waiting...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I have a feeling that the rework will involve a leader ability with tons of revives, similar to NS. It’s the best way they can make them viable