Too Powerful Arena Teams

So I have been getting back into the game recently and I am at level 66 with a galactic power of 27k. But the teams I have the option to face are all 45-70k+. I have no chance in beating them and cannot move up in arena any longer and it’s so annoying because I am trying to complete achievements and a lot revolve around arena. Is there some way to fix this without not playing arena until my characters are higher level? Please help:)

Replies

• Just need to build your roster up is all. The arena you are in is the only one you get.

Your other option would be to start a new account and play from there
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    MAYOH218 wrote: »
    So I have been getting back into the game recently and I am at level 66 with a galactic power of 27k. But the teams I have the option to face are all 45-70k+. I have no chance in beating them and cannot move up in arena any longer and it’s so annoying because I am trying to complete achievements and a lot revolve around arena. Is there some way to fix this without not playing arena until my characters are higher level? Please help:)

The fix is to level up to 85 as fast as possible and to develop your arena team and your roster in general. That's what your opponents did, while you were away from the game.

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    At a level 66 I would strongly recommend restarting if you have fallen that far behind the rest of the shard...be a lot easier in the long run. Just my opinion though
  • You could put a single crap character in for arena, quit arena for a week, and have a much lower rank. Then, you would be able to win and get your achievements.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    You could put a single crap character in for arena, quit arena for a week, and have a much lower rank. Then, you would be able to win and get your achievements.

loool awesome
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • You could put a single crap character in for arena, quit arena for a week, and have a much lower rank. Then, you would be able to win and get your achievements.

would this work? i’ve had people tell me that your arena is based upon when you started the game so it would only match you up against those people. it does sound like a plausible idea though.

• Your arena is a closed “shard” of 20k players, from when around you started. You will never fight anyone in arena that is from a different start time.