Sith month

Prev1
since all the die hard darth revan conspiracy theorists were clearly wrong , and we couldn’t possibly have a non sith February , what’s the speculation now? A sith droid ?!

Replies

• Well we are getting Palpatine's shuttle which is a Sith ship
  • I still think Darth Revan could be coming at the end of this month or the start of next month as a journey character, after all the Separatist additions and reworks.
  • There's also a rumor running the mill about Nihilus's Ravager coming the end of February
  • Finally grevious will get his sith tag
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    There's also a rumor running the mill about Nihilus's Ravager coming the end of February
    Doubt that

Revan is totally coming and Ebon Hawk will too

• As much as I like the sith and old republic content I actually am alright with moving on to new and fresh content. Grevious is long overdue for this. They have all year to go back to old republic
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Stick wrote: »
    since all the die hard darth revan conspiracy theorists were clearly wrong , and we couldn’t possibly have a non sith February , what’s the speculation now? A sith droid ?!

End of feb and 1st of march arent that far apart for them to be technically correct in their road ahead wording. Anything to reduce successful planned farming from speculation works in their favour imo.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

I’ve seen your proof the ebon hawk is coming. It’s lame.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    As much as I like the sith and old republic content I actually am alright with moving on to new and fresh content. Grevious is long overdue for this. They have all year to go back to old republic

Agree, I'd like to see them bounce around a little more tbh. Each month is a new faction so to speak. Maybe only a character or two gets a rework or add but this will help keeps things fresh for all members.
  • 1. The month is not over
    2. How do you know?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Yeah well, as the only sith ship runner I've seen, I dearly hope there are lots of sith ships added
  • If Darth Revan comes he will be a marquee.
  • Valaraukar wrote: »
    Yeah well, as the only sith ship runner I've seen, I dearly hope there are lots of sith ships added

I also run Sith ships
  • Valaraukar wrote: »
    Yeah well, as the only sith ship runner I've seen, I dearly hope there are lots of sith ships added

I also run Sith ships

Me too. And hopefully with the Emperor’s Command Shuttle I’ll be running even more. The Leviathan or Ravager are bound to be added at some point. Probably sooner rather than later for one of the two.
  • Gheyst1214 wrote: »
    Valaraukar wrote: »

I also run Sith ships

Me too. And hopefully with the Emperor’s Command Shuttle I’ll be running even more. The Leviathan or Ravager are bound to be added at some point. Probably sooner rather than later for one of the two.

I've made a couple posts about that. There's a supposed leak that the Ravager is coming soon
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

Ebon Hawk was mentioned in one of the earlier hint puzzles. Also we will have its entire crew soon. When it will be here may be up in the air, but its pretty sure to be here.
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    VonZant wrote: »

Ebon Hawk was mentioned in one of the earlier hint puzzles. Also we will have its entire crew soon. When it will be here may be up in the air, but its pretty sure to be here.

What if its the Kotor 2 version and we need the Ravager and Sith ships to unlock it? That would be a cool event I think. Though if that were the case we'd have to wait for Meetra and the rest of the crew to come to the game. The idea is cool, but Kotor 1 version is more likely I suppose.
  • Bill0207 wrote: »
    As much as I like the sith and old republic content I actually am alright with moving on to new and fresh content. Grevious is long overdue for this. They have all year to go back to old republic

Long overdue... New and fresh????? How is a GG rework new when compared to new sith content exactly?
  • If Meetra did come to the game I think her kit would look something like this

Meetra Surik
    Light Side, Jedi, Old Republic, Attacker

Basic - Sundering Strike
    Deal Special damage to target enemy twice, with a 50% chance to deal damage a third time. If Meetra has any positive effects, she will deal damage one additional time.

Special 1 - Force Whirlwind (Cooldown 3)
    Deal special damage to target enemy, Dispel all buffs on them, remove 100% Turn Meter, and inflict Stagger for 2 turns. This attack ignores Defense.

Special 2 - Activate Mass Shadow Generator
    (Cooldown 4)
    Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Wound in the Force for 3 turns. This attack ignores Protection and can’t be Evaded or Resisted.

Wound in the Force: Unit loses 10% Health when inflicted at the end of their turn. Instantly kill units under 50% Health.

Leadership - Rebuilder of the Jedi Order
    At the start of the battle, Jedi and Old Republic allies gain +10% Counter chance, +10% Counter damage, and +10 Accuracy for each Jedi and Old Republic ally. When Jedi and Old Republic does damage to an enemy, Jedi and Old Republic allies gain 5% Turn Meter, and at the end of their turn gain Foresight.

Unique 1 - Force Bonds
    At the start of the battle grant Force Bonds to all Jedi and Old Republic allies. Whenever an ally with Force Bonds uses an ability Meetra gains 3% Max Protection for each Old Republic ally, 3% Max Health for each Jedi ally.

Meetra taunts for 2 turns whenever Jedi or Old Republic ally falls below 50% Health.

Unique 2 - Force Enlightenment
    At the start of each encounter, Meetra gains Speed Up, Foresight, Accuracy Up, Offense Up, Critical Chance Up, Critical Damage Up until she is damage.

At the end of Meetra’s turn:
    -Meetra gains Foresight until she evades
    -If Meetra has Foresight, she gain the following based on the roles of her allies

+5% Offense for each Jedi and Old Republic Attacker ally (stacking)

+5% Defense for each Jedi and Old Republic Tank ally (stacking)

+5% Speed for each Jedi and Old Republic Support/Healer ally (stacking)
  • A lot of time left in the month.

Carth and Juhani should be farmable on the 13th/20th. Then we're at CGs mercy with how nice they feel like being.

A two week farm would be very hard and put Revan as early as the 28th still. But he could come as late as the 14th of March if they drop Carthani on the 20th of February and give us 3 weeks.
  • A lot of time left in the month.

Carth and Juhani should be farmable on the 13th/20th. Then we're at CGs mercy with how nice they feel like being.

A two week farm would be very hard and put Revan as early as the 28th still. But he could come as late as the 14th of March if they drop Carthani on the 20th of February and give us 3 weeks.

The less time the better - just want to get out of the sea of Revan mirrors. It would be fine if they were quick and/or fun, but they're neither.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    It’s not happening.
  • How much time did we have between the last 2 OR toons being ftp farmable and jedi revan? Was it 2 weeks?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    How much time did we have between the last 2 OR toons being ftp farmable and jedi revan? Was it 2 weeks?

2 weeks + 1 week of the event, I think. But we also had ship nodes to speed up the farm...
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    My guild is talking about Nihilus' capital ship - Ravager - and how it'll be required for the Ebon Hawk. I don't know whether to believe my guildmate but he's "guessed" several things before.

As much as I absolutely loved KOTOR (seriously, I got hopelessly addicted to the game when it came out), I'm ready for that chapter to close in SWGOH. It's silly that the movie characters are benchwarmers to characters that many don't even know. I'd rather they gave Holdo her own capital ship at this point :sweat_smile:
  • Carth + Juhani will become farmable within the next 2 weeks. Then we'll have another 2 weeks untill the Darth Revan event starts. My guess is C+J become farmable next week and the Revan event starts at the end of Feb.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Darth Revan is still coming. Carth and Juhani go farmable next week. HK-47 gets reworked next week or beginning of the following week. (notice there's a gap in the Seppie droid schedule) Darth Revan at the end of February or beginning of March.

The Grevious stuff is a mislead. Just like they dropped Chewbacca into the game 3 weeks before Jedi Revan, they're distracting everyone with Grevious when Darth Revan is right around the corner.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Stick wrote: »

Uh no. This is Seperatist (droid) month this time.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Darth Revan is still coming. Carth and Juhani go farmable next week. HK-47 gets reworked next week or beginning of the following week. (notice there's a gap in the Seppie droid schedule) Darth Revan at the end of February or beginning of March.

The Grevious stuff is a mislead. Just like they dropped Chewbacca into the game 3 weeks before Jedi Revan, they're distracting everyone with Grevious when Darth Revan is right around the corner.

Id much prefer Malak and then Darth Revan next year.