Sith month

2Next

Replies

• You have all missed the point the op was making. He said with grevious and droids coming the sith month isn't happening this month. All you guys are saying are conspiracies that they're coming later...
  • Darth Revan is still coming. Carth and Juhani go farmable next week. HK-47 gets reworked next week or beginning of the following week. (notice there's a gap in the Seppie droid schedule) Darth Revan at the end of February or beginning of March.

The Grevious stuff is a mislead. Just like they dropped Chewbacca into the game 3 weeks before Jedi Revan, they're distracting everyone with Grevious when Darth Revan is right around the corner.

Yep sounds familiar I drop loads of gear and a few zetas on bounty hunters to get chewie and then Jedi Revan was not long after
  • Sith ruled arena for the majority of last year. They don't need any updates this year.

February is not SIth month, it is dark side month. GG is dark side. No Sith month this year.

No Darth Revan. Why do I say that? Because the counter META to JK Revan is going to be the "Jedi Slayer" General Grievous.

They also don't have enough toons in the game for a dark Revan. Juhani is light side, she shouldn't be required for a dark side legendary. That would be weird.

... No people have a lot of wishful thinking going on. The signs are out there and clearly readable though. The Revan rumors are keeping people from the only characters getting boosted any time soon: Separatist Droids.
  • Darth Revan is still coming. Carth and Juhani go farmable next week. HK-47 gets reworked next week or beginning of the following week. (notice there's a gap in the Seppie droid schedule) Darth Revan at the end of February or beginning of March.

The Grevious stuff is a mislead. Just like they dropped Chewbacca into the game 3 weeks before Jedi Revan, they're distracting everyone with Grevious when Darth Revan is right around the corner.

at the end of February I’m going to resurect this post. Just to point out your mistakes. You’re delirious
    Explain the connection of Juhani and darth revan in a way that isn’t stupid
  • Darth Revan will be next quarter.
  • They cant announce any Darth X (and for me we dont need more Sith soon) this month. They want Money from that huge seperatist rework that Not drop once, its splitt Up over the month with the shiny marquee droideka at the very end (feat 20$ Deal). They earn nothing If the announce next Sith too even If He Drops weeks later. Players would fear next op toon and hold of Money (from seperatists) and ressources too. Even If they let last two Kotor toons become farmable, Players would Farm them as hell and ignore new droids and reworks (Most have not a geared seperatist Trio now cause they are useless).

So yes it is a gamble but since rumors are around of next Darth X this or next months CG would be clever to increase the Release gap Like seperatist (autumn Last year) incl other needed farms (for a real Panic Farm) or marquee for someone Like Darth malak
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Sith ruled arena for the majority of last year. They don't need any updates this year.

February is not SIth month, it is dark side month. GG is dark side. No Sith month this year.

No Darth Revan. Why do I say that? Because the counter META to JK Revan is going to be the "Jedi Slayer" General Grievous.

They also don't have enough toons in the game for a dark Revan. Juhani is light side, she shouldn't be required for a dark side legendary. That would be weird.

... No people have a lot of wishful thinking going on. The signs are out there and clearly readable though. The Revan rumors are keeping people from the only characters getting boosted any time soon: Separatist Droids.

Tbf if you played through as dark side you ended up fighting juhani and ancient journeys aren't the same as heroes. Could see her needing to be 7 star but fighting against her instead. I do agree that I'm not sure they have enough toons though