Teebo!

ASD_Dad
210 posts Member
So I got a 6* gear 7 Teebo as a recent ally and I started playing him. He is a lot of fun! The random stealth is pretty funny and his turn meter reduction on a stealth hit works wonders on pesky opponents you want locked down. I am going to grab him from GW just to toss him in some squads for fun. I've had several battles where my whole team is stealthed. Doesnt really help there but it is cool to see.

Only issues and it is totally RNG is when he stealths my full health Poggle and leaves poor RP exposed with a sliver of life left. Other than that he is a fun addition to the team. He also seems to have a decent health pool so sticks around a while annoying the other side!

Would love a full Ewok team, just wish they were easier to farm other then Teebo (F2P).

Replies

• Options
    Would be fun to have Nute lead and borrow Teebo to stealth team. Everybody crits!
  • Options
    Yeah, good luck getting Ewok Elder though! I agree they look fun to play with. I'm sceptical of stealth from Teebo, because it may get put on the wrong target - leaving your vulnerable ones exposed
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, good luck getting Ewok Elder though! I agree they look fun to play with. I'm sceptical of stealth from Teebo, because it may get put on the wrong target - leaving your vulnerable ones exposed

That does happen and is one reason I wouldnt use him often but for a side team he is fun.