Separtist Rework Discussion

With the upcoming separtist rework, who do you plan on using for your starting 5?

This is all speculation obviously because we don’t know what the new droids will look like. We also obviously don’t know how much of a change GG will get.

I’m wondering if C.D will get a nice update. He has potential and could be a good option for a leader IMO. There is also the possibility of an all droid team.

I’m thinking the team I’m going to start working on building is c.d lead, IG-100, IG-86, GG, and one of the bugs until b1 is available.

What are you guys leaning towards for your new separtist/droid teams?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    is c.d count dooku?

They didn't say he was getting a rework. They only mentioned GG, b2, magna. It would seem the hot new squad will be those three, b1 and droideka. If that's correct, older droids could probably jump in until the newbies are released/reworked. Guys like t3, r2, l3, and maybe even IPD. This all depends on whether GG's lead is seperatist or droid specific

I've had GG starred, so I'm gonna star b2 and magna in the background from the guild store
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Well I'm thinking it will be some time before I unlock B1 or Droideka, so:

Arena:
    Grievous, Magnaguard, R2D2, BB8, Chewbacca (I like that Guard buff and regen maybe I can get it on a tank like Magna). Maybe B2 if he is buffed enough, instead of Chewie or BB8.

In TW Chewie, Bb8, R2D2 would be in different squads probably. Maybe see how IG 88 or Chopper does with GG.
  • I’m thinking I’ll eventually use the squad of characters they mentioned are getting either added or reworked: Grievous, B1, B2, Magna, Droideka.