Qira under jango lead

I have just started running this team jangoL, qi'ra, bossk, boba, dengar. It is a super effective team, however I don't think the synergistic bonuses are being applied correctly. Qi'ra is supposed to have + 40 potency against enemies with no debuffs. That combined with the -40% tenacity from jango's lead should be giving me a huge advantage when applying debuffs. However when qira is using her "scattering blast" special the rate at which stagger is applied to all enemies is surprisingly low. I've been in 3 battles, and I've haven't landed more than 3 staggers at a time. There isn't even supposed to be any probability involved in landing stagger in this technique, that coupled with the tenacity penalty and potency bonus should make this debuff land at a much higher rate. My qi'ra has 63% potency, +40% puts her at 103% against enemies without debuffs. Most of the enemy units aren't above 65% tenacity. With these statistics I should be landing stagger like crazy, but the rate is surprisingly low. Have the devs checked to make sure Qi'ra's bonuses are working properly under a jango lead?

Replies

• I think there’s always a base 10 or 15% chance to resist.. unless the skill says it can’t be resisted..
  • The 15% minimum chance to resist can never be reduced.
  • Yes but that's no where near enough to be getting results I'm getting
  • Firstly we don't know what you're up against and if they have any tenacity bonus.

Secondly we don't know whether the attacks were dodged or resisted.

Lastly, your sample size is 3 battles??? Come on man...
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Lastly, your sample size is 3 battles??? Come on man...

Lol. And as you say, some players often confuse “dodged” and “resisted”.
    I’m sick of hearing “Omg EP failed stunning! Let’s make his potency higher!”
  • 6+ more battles today including territory wars. Same deal the rate at which the debuff lands is low. I've been playing exclusively against palp leads (sorry for not clarifying that). Also played a few teams with fallen Bastilla zeta, I'm targeting ep while he has foresight and he is dodging the attack!? The wording of "scattering blast" says remove all buffs THEN deals damage. Something isnt working right with this characters abilities...
  • @princecasals : EP's stun is an 80% chance, qi'ra's stagger chance should be 100%, big difference here.
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    6+ more battles today including territory wars. Same deal the rate at which the debuff lands is low. I've been playing exclusively against palp leads (sorry for not clarifying that). Also played a few teams with fallen Bastilla zeta, I'm targeting ep while he has foresight and he is dodging the attack!? The wording of "scattering blast" says remove all buffs THEN deals damage. Something isnt working right with this characters abilities...

No, there will be no dispel if the attack is evaded. Same like Chewie.
    Sion dispel specifically cannot be evaded so will go through Foresight.
  • Ah that sucks