2 Solid Jedi teams for Raid ?

Rainz1977
8 posts Member
edited February 2019
Hi, im wondering what could be the best setup for 2 solid jedi teams for raiding.
I have geared zgmy, zbastila, zhermit, zbariss, zezra, zqgj, kenobi, zrevan, jolee, old ben, jka
most are 12 or near 12. (most of these are between +75 speed to ~+120 speed)
also have mace, lumi, koth, ima, consular, jarus, tano, jkg at 7s but they are quite useless.

Searching through youtube and some locations and didnt really find my answer that fits my characters.

Thanks already guys.

Replies

• Imo:

Revan (L), GK, GMY, Jolee, JKA

Bastila (L), Old Ben, Ezra, QGJ, Hermit
  • Revan (L), GK, GMY, Ezra, Hermit

Bastila (L), Old Ben, JKA, Jolee, Ashoka
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Revan, GMY, Bindo, Hermit, Shan is one of if not the best team out there. Revan and GMY give a royal beatdown and the other three give great heals and buffs. I'd say the only other Jedi worth raiding with (that you've listed) is Ezra, with JKA and QGJ just missing the cut. GK and Old Ben don't do much in raids.

so I'd go with

Revan, GMY, Bindo, Hermit, Shan

JKA, Ezra, QGJ, and then whoever. Just a trash team really.

But if you want the B team to actually do something decent

Revan, GMY, Bindo, Hermit, Ezra

Shan, JKA, QGJ, +2.

Juhani would be the best replacement for Shan and leave Ezra open for the b-team, but she's obviously not an option yet
  • thanks all for the answers
  • So there's no way to have 2 awesome teams.. its either i hurt my main team to have 2 good teams instead of one incredibly good.
  • Pure awesomeness
    1azemosipsog.png
  • JoryG87 wrote: »
    Imo:

Revan (L), GK, GMY, Jolee, JKA

Bastila (L), Old Ben, Ezra, QGJ, Hermit

Really like this setup. Def gotta stick jolee with revan and hermit will give some boost to the 2nd team. and both teams have tank, heal, good lead, etc.
    Far from being the best but ill see if those 2 teams can beat dps wise only 1 kickass team. cost nothing to test it out.
    i'll actually try that just for testing purpose ;)
  • Have you tried these teams yet on the HSTR? How did it turn out?
  • MolBoda wrote: »
    Have you tried these teams yet on the HSTR? How did it turn out?
    tested 2 teams last raid (the raid before i missed p2 while at work(testing for P2 only)). tomorrow i'll test a different setup and then ill post the results and ill keep testing.

• I’m making top 20 since I dropped my tank on my Revan team
    Revan, Bastila, Ezra, Jolee and GMY. I’ve also seen a guy in our top 5 drop GK for Chewie....(Guard on GMY)

That means I could run
    GK(l), JKA, Ahsoka, Zarriss and QGJ —> which would be on “ok” secondary team
  • I’m making top 20 since I dropped my tank on my Revan team
    Revan, Bastila, Ezra, Jolee and GMY. I’ve also seen a guy in our top 5 drop GK for Chewie....(Guard on GMY)

That means I could run

Ahsoka second special activates the GK lead heal special.
    Also I've been using jedi consular with GK lead in GW for fun . He can basically get his heal to 0 cooldown every time it's his turn if he gets called to assist from zarris , GK , ahsoka and himself when he heals, allows you to use heal ( assist ) every time he takes a turn.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    I’m making top 20 since I dropped my tank on my Revan team

That means I could run

Ahsoka second special activates the GK lead heal special.
    Also I've been using jedi consular with GK lead in GW for fun . He can basically get his heal to 0 cooldown every time it's his turn if he gets called to assist from zarris , GK , ahsoka and himself when he heals, allows you to use heal ( assist ) every time he takes a turn.

@Treeburner interesting! I’ve been looking for an excuse to push JC from G10.5 to 12. I find his ship very useful on a secondary fleet....How do you mod him?
  • @Shadowscream tbh it's really up to you . Speed is needed on most characters and damage isn't the most important for him so tenacity and health would be best options really.