Zeta Advice, Please?

https://swgoh.gg/p/572235749/

Having a hard time figuring out my next (few) zeta(s). Just unlocked RJT and Revan, and have most of the big faction-supercharging zetas but not much depth within factions.

I've been a top-50 arena player, but have dropped back to top-200 with the new influx of Revans. I've finished almost every useful Arena Store farm, though, and get plenty of crystals through daily Rank 1 in Fleet. I do about 1/3 of my guild's total STR damage (Tier 5, hoping to move to Tier 6). I've taken 1st in every Grand Arena so far. Hoping to improve my STR strength and keep myself top for GA, with regular Arena a tertiary concern.

(Gearing/farming advice also appreciated at this point.)

Replies

• Athen_Greeco
    142 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Making Revan a priority is never a bad advice... since you unlocked him, you will need all 3 of his zetas for his full effect.

As such, Jolee will need his zeta.

Once you finish your Jedi, I’d suggest finishing your Ewoks for C3p0... wicket at 7 stars will be get another zeta source

As such, Mother Talzin would be another zeta source — and NS are never a bad farm and will help with the Sith Raid

JTR obviously is needed for p1 of STR... and is a great team to take out many squads... though securing good zetas sources for me is essential for this long road...

Final note: I do also suggest don’t stop at g10/11... full squads of g12
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Seeing how your running jedi in arena and have them geared up already I would save Zetas while you gear up revan and jolee. With Zetas you should always put your arena team first since that's your main source of crystals and seeing how your focusing on the sith raid, revan will get you an even bigger score in the raid
  • Options
    Making Revan a priority is never a bad advice... since you unlocked him, you will need all 3 of his zetas for his full effect.

Once you finish your Jedi, I’d suggest finishing your Ewoks for C3p0... wicket at 7 stars will be get another zeta source

As such, Mother Talzin would be another zeta source — and NS are never a bad farm and will help with the Sith Raid

JTR obviously is needed for p1 of STR... and is a great team to take out many squads... though securing good zetas sources for me is essential for this long road...

Wicket is a current farm, and I'm hoping to have my C-3PO up to 7* when the event returns. I could (and probably should) switch to a Talzin farm, but I'm also trying to get my BH ships to 7* and my Trooper squad competent enough to generate probe droid shards. You make a good point on the zeta source there, though.

G12 advice also appreciated. I really like the gearing strategy I've been using, and I feel like it's served me well so far, but I know I'm going to need to start investing in g12 more soon.
  • Options
    If you're running Jedi in arena it definitely best to invest heavily into Revan right now. I would do all 3 of his zetas before anything else
  • Options
    Tsuo_Vook wrote: »

Wicket is a current farm, and I'm hoping to have my C-3PO up to 7* when the event returns. I could (and probably should) switch to a Talzin farm, but I'm also trying to get my BH ships to 7* and my Trooper squad competent enough to generate probe droid shards. You make a good point on the zeta source there, though.

G12 advice also appreciated. I really like the gearing strategy I've been using, and I feel like it's served me well so far, but I know I'm going to need to start investing in g12 more soon.

Like what others have said... for at least your arena team, I’d suggest violating your prior gearing strategy :-)

But playing Devil’s Advocate... for GA and GP purposes, having a very focused roster with g12 would better off than many squads at g8-10?
    G12 is pretty essential for arena and to survive STR I’d say...
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Tsuo_Vook wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/p/572235749/

Having a hard time figuring out my next (few) zeta(s). Just unlocked RJT and Revan, and have most of the big faction-supercharging zetas but not much depth within factions.

I've been a top-50 arena player, but have dropped back to top-200 with the new influx of Revans. I've finished almost every useful Arena Store farm, though, and get plenty of crystals through daily Rank 1 in Fleet. I do about 1/3 of my guild's total STR damage (Tier 5, hoping to move to Tier 6). I've taken 1st in every Grand Arena so far. Hoping to improve my STR strength and keep myself top for GA, with regular Arena a tertiary concern.

(Gearing/farming advice also appreciated at this point.)

Same boat different oar... I can't decide if zeta Finn is a better leader than Jedi training Rey or if bastilla is a better leader than zeta revan