Refarming No Name troops

@CG_Carrie Hi I have an idea don’t know if it’s ever been thought or discussed, but I know some players are getting to the point that farming is useless but “ What if we could Roll over No Name toons like , Tie Fighter Pilot , Resistance Trooper , Stormtrooper etc. , so when there is no where left to upgrade like every gear piece available, zeta maxed level 100% there is a one time option to start a new Stormtrooper for example, or to convert to shard currency, but the trick of it is that it costs double the shards to each level of rarity and double the gear to each gear level it would add a almost endless end game point , you can call me crazy and it would break the game but I also think it would be an interesting feature

Replies

• DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    So after you put 5 stun guns and 12 carbantis on your SRP you want to put on another 10 stun guns and 24 carbantis?
  • Options
    Its end game stuff just an idea , and why not when you are trying to build an army , once you’ve run out of toons to G12 the game gets pointless till the next marquee or legendary. But it’s an option so it’s not just a wall to hit and have millions in currency with nothing to do with it
  • Options
    I think it would be kinda cool if once you get a character to 7 stars, you have the option of converting any extra shards into the shard currency OR being able to donate them to guild members who still need that character. You can already donate gear, so why not not character shards?
  • Options
    People would make multiple accounts to feed the one to get characters faster and could be easily exploited. We probably won't ever reach the point of nothing left to do because there are still hundreds of characters that they can add to keep us busy.
  • Options
    Having multiple nameless characters would be cool though as an option.
  • Options
    Maybe you put in something like, the guild member must have the character to 5 stars before being able to receive that shard as a donation. Or put a limit on how many shards someone can receive in a day, like with gear. Non legendaries you can get 10 shards per day, legendaries you can be gifted 2 shards per day. Can't be gifted Heroe's Journey shards or Raid reward Shards. Or something similar. Maybe legendaries can't be gifted either.