Best defensive team against Revan?

Just wondering if anyone has inputs on who they’ve been successful defending against Revan with. I currently run Rebels, which slaughter all the “lesser” Revans (i.e. new or less developed, mod wise), but still get knocked back to like like 150 on defense. I don’t particularly want to move my arena mods to Revan (who seems to be the best overall defense, but is incredibly unfun to play), was wondering if anyone has come up with any combinations that do particularly well on defense. Something similar to using Nest against Rebels, bastila against EP, etc.
Or maybe that’s the separatists to come...

Replies

• No such thing. Revan can beat everything on offense that I know of. I'm seeing G9 Revans beating g12 Revans now lol.
  • Eeth Koth has a strong leader skill
  • No such thing. Revan can beat everything on offense that I know of. I'm seeing G9 Revans beating g12 Revans now lol.

I've just got revan and gone from 300+ to upto 6th at my payout today.
    I got there with him at g11 beating any type of team even faster g12 revan teams.

My payout was 11 hours ago and I've only dropped to 10th

Congratulations. Enjoy the bullet train while you can I guess.
  • So I guess this is why I see such trash teams lately, because the AI has no idea how to handle Revan. Just like NS 2.0. Hopefully the sep rework will include a smarter AI...
  • So I guess this is why I see such trash teams lately, because the AI has no idea how to handle Revan. Just like NS 2.0. Hopefully the sep rework will include a smarter AI...

The resurrection abilities of a NS team only has a very nuanced method to beat them if you cannot overpower them. Finding that path is smart. Not finding that path isn't alternatively "stupid AI". If that weren't true then the power of that team wouldn't exist.
  • Cls squad can beat revan

The resurrection abilities of a NS team only has a very nuanced method to beat them if you cannot overpower them. Finding that path is smart. Not finding that path isn't alternatively "stupid AI". If that weren't true then the power of that team wouldn't exist.

I wholeheartedly agree. My only point was that just because you as a player can find that path to beat that team doesn’t mean the AI, using the same team you did, can. Which is why those teams do so well on offense. Challenging to beat, strategy-wise. My guess is that just like Traya (and to a lesser degree, EP and Bossk) created a path easy enough for the AI to use to beat nightsisters, GG will do the same for Revan.