Be careful with using Jawas in TW - they seem to be bugged

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/quot-Ruthless-Salvagers-quot-TW-Bonus-for-Jawas-bugged/m-p/7412850#M22730

Video attached to the bug report.

Tbh I have no idea why there is no assist loop starting.
Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Replies

• I fought a Jawa team and didn’t get stunned once. My friend used his Jawa team on offense and his didn’t stun once. Obviously it’s just two fights so it could be a fluke, but wanted to check just in case they are indeed broken so we know how to deal with them.
  • No idea why but I swear this was going to be a vanilla TW. I didnt even look for the bonuses or assign teams based on them this time.
  • Mkfly wrote: »
    They got nerf

No. The bug with their bonus was corrected. Before, assists were happening regardless of stun, which was not as described.

After change, they're still meant to assist if target is stunned. OP is reporting that this isn't happening on his/her battle.
  • Anyone?
  • When I used mine they worked just fine.
  • Mine worked just fine,
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Not like they did last time. They still assist but last bonus TW they assisted to no end. Full kill assits. Now it’s maybe 7+.
    Before it wasn’t even countable. I wish it was still the same lol.
  • Oh they fixed it?

Couldn’t they include a post to say they fixed such stuff?
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Oh they fixed it?

Couldn’t they include a post to say they fixed such stuff?

Lol, it was in the 1/30 update.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Mkfly wrote: »
    Well anyway this is not fun at all. They should leave it the way its suppose to be.
    Nobody whant ban or boost character exept EA....

I enjoy the boosts, but no bans please.
  • @Hexen_Jagar @GhostTruckin Did you rely on the 50% stun chance from the Jawas or did you use an "external" stun source (SA, Aayla, Dooku, EP, etc)?
  • Mine were totally screwed... probably I did a mistake attacking the clones
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    @Legend91 could it have something to do with the fix?

The ability as described on the "TW 31/01 and 02/10" thread reads as:
    "Jawas have 50% chance to Stun the target enemy when they use an ability, which can't be evaded. Jawas gain 20% Offense for each Stunned enemy. When Jawas attack a Stunned enemy, they Shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist. (Note: Jawas that are called to assist can call other Jawas for further assist)" (this is also the description in-game)

However, in the content update a few days later they changed it to:
    “When Jawas use a basic attack on a Stunned enemy, they Shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist”. No mention of a chance to stun (outside of the natural abilities of a couple of Jawas), and no mention of further assists.

Can't believe they didn't update the in-game text to match the newer description. Though you should have gotten at least an assist each from the other two Jawas in your video. Maybe because shock didn't stick the assists failed?

Source threads:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193884/territory-wars-1-31-2-10

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194274/scheduled-update-1-30-2019
  • @Legend91 could it have something to do with the fix?

The ability as described on the "TW 31/01 and 02/10" thread reads as:
    "Jawas have 50% chance to Stun the target enemy when they use an ability, which can't be evaded. Jawas gain 20% Offense for each Stunned enemy. When Jawas attack a Stunned enemy, they Shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist. (Note: Jawas that are called to assist can call other Jawas for further assist)" (this is also the description in-game)

However, in the content update a few days later they changed it to:
    “When Jawas use a basic attack on a Stunned enemy, they Shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist”. No mention of a chance to stun (outside of the natural abilities of a couple of Jawas), and no mention of further assists.

Can't believe they didn't update the in-game text to match the newer description. Though you should have gotten at least an assist each from the other two Jawas in your video. Maybe because shock didn't stick the assists failed?

Source threads:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193884/territory-wars-1-31-2-10

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194274/scheduled-update-1-30-2019

I was under the impression that the "old" TW bonus would be present in the current TW (first link), ingame it also shows the old bonus (with the 50% chance stun) and that the new, fixed TW bonus (2nd link) would apply for the future TWs.

Regardless we have the same assist mechanic in both versions:
    1) When Jawas attack a Stunned enemy, they Shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist.
    2) When Jawas use a basic attack on a Stunned enemy, they Shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist.

Differences being that version 1) gave an additional stun source making it a lot easier to get stuns on your opponent and you don't need to build a hybrid team or hope on the 25% chances on Datcha. Version 2) restricts the assists on basic attacks only, so AoEs from Jawa/Datcha/Scavenger or the mass assist from Nebit won't work.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    @Hexen_Jagar @GhostTruckin Did you rely on the 50% stun chance from the Jawas or did you use an "external" stun source (SA, Aayla, Dooku, EP, etc)?

Nope full jawa. All my stuns came from using a special.
  • I used my old school tank squad, hk led 88, 86, je and nebit,
    @Hexen_Jagar @GhostTruckin Did you rely on the 50% stun chance from the Jawas or did you use an "external" stun source (SA, Aayla, Dooku, EP, etc)?

Nope full jawa. All my stuns came from using a special.
    I used my old school tank squad, hk led 88, 86, je and nebit,

Ok, so Jawa stun in both cases. I have a feeling it has to do with the stun coming from non-Jawas...
    Thx for feedback.
  • I tried them, but I have no info because I tried them against bugged clones.
    Ok, so Jawa stun in both cases. I have a feeling it has to do with the stun coming from non-Jawas...
    Thx for feedback.

Yeah, I'm betting there's some sort of bug with that....because it says attack a stunned enemy and doesn't say anything about it having to be a stun from a Jawa. I used my Jawa squad against a Bossk team and steamrolled them.....basically it was the loop of attacks and took them all out 1 by 1. So it seems to be working okay when the stuns are from Jawas.
    Mkfly wrote: »
    Well anyway this is not fun at all. They should leave it the way its suppose to be.
    Nobody whant ban or boost character exept EA....

That's just plain wrong. There are LOT of people who liked the prior buffs.....we had FO and BH buffs for a long time...a lot of people like the Mace, GG buffs from a few months ago....a lot of people like these buffs.....a lot of people have said they like having buffs on underused characters and factions. So saying "nobody" wants buff characters or faction is just false, as blanket statements like that usually are.