Clones appear to be bugged.

Commander Cody just keeps stunning a 150 percent tenacity jolee bindu with his Aoe. Commander cody has 20 percent potency. It appears the clones are getting extra potency and tenacity that is not part of the TW buffs. Can someone please help verify?

Replies

• Cody's aoe works off of crits not potency, kinda like jyn erso with her tmr.
  • Jyn Ersos stun goes through a potency check.
  • Jyn Ersos stun goes through a potency check.

Yeah, but that’s not what he’s saying. He’s saying Jyn’s turn meter reduction is based off crits, just like Cody’s stub is based off crits, neither is a potency check.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    There's a potency check, cuz it doesn't usually stun for me, even tho it always crits. It's worded just like secura, jyn, and several others.
    It's not like Kannan, where it's irresistible.

But I've never seen this happen, very odd.
  • Bugs? In the game? That's crazy talk! Lol
  • Cody aoe stuns target whenever there’s 2 crits. They always crit in buff tw so that’s the reason mostly.
  • Clearly states why it’s happening: stun the primary target if more than 2 crit hits are made.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • EpsilonRhoMew
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    b5s6x4i5s39r.png
    Nerf Clone Troopers to the ground! How dare scrubs gear up this over powered faction?!?! Our Revan teams could not kill this team.

Clones are just broken outside of TW and especially TW with bonuses.
    Post edited by EpsilonRhoMew on
  • Nerf Clone Troopers to the ground! How dare scrubs gear up this over powered faction?!?! Our Revan teams could not kill this team.

You forgot your <sarcasm> tag...
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    b5s6x4i5s39r.png
    Nerf Clone Troopers to the ground! How dare scrubs gear up this over powered faction?!?! Our Revan teams could not kill this team.

Sorry but 39 actually made me laugh out loud! 😂
    Sorry for your lose.
  • The crits are just the condition for a possible stun (like Vader on his basic has the 80% chance). It should still go through a potency/tenacity check. Aayla and Jyn are casually being resisted, in Kanans kit it is specifically stated that the offense down on his basic cannot be resisted when he critically hits.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • CG, do you have something between useless and unbeatable? Because a maxed clone team is unbeatable in this tw. Maxed revans and maxed trayas die like they're g8 against a g9 sergeant. Jawas work randomly. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    amazing how many people seem to think cody always stuns as long as he atleast scores 2 crits.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • It is a fact that they have extra stats that they are not supposed to have. Also the imperial trooper squads are bugged as well, at least the one we are having issues with is. Instead of dying and coming back to life losing one of the five endless ranks buff. They are dying off and gaining an endless ranks buff. They cannot be killed off with this going on. Bummer!.
  • I swear there are a lot more bugs popping up with these bonus teams. I wish I would have recorded my battles. I ran a Qira lead scoundrel team against Ewoks and L3 was not cleansing debuffs when hit like he does against every other team I’ve ever faced.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Didnt try him against clones, but my zSavage almost soloed an entire troooers team. Killed 3/5. Just ran out of time because they had crit immunity most of the time.

He should work ok against clones. They have a lot of assists and no heal debuff.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Unfortunately, the only course of action is to formally submit these situations as bugs at the following link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

Staff is aware that new content experiences anomalies such as these and has begun determining certain circumstances that influence the problems, but all the context you are able to provide helps prevent this from happening in unforeseen areas of the game or any future different specialty events during a TW like this.

Locking thread.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
This discussion has been closed.