Add Territory war "attempts" counter/scoreboard thing

Gannon
1619 posts Member
edited February 2019
Why is there no list of everyone's failed attempts or at least total attempts in the scoreboard? I Would REALLY like to know how many attacks people use, not just the victories. Can we get a count of how many attempted attacks ppl have plz
(Edited title to clarify)
Post edited by Gannon on

Replies

• There is a counter though... if the opposing team takes 2 or more attempts, it'll say battles: [2].
    Same goes for seeing how many attempts your own guild has made against a certain team.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    92rnpk15afc7.png
    I'm talking about to see who did it. I'm glad the board shows how many attempts were made, but it would be super helpful to know who did it.
    Also, if someone never succeeds, they show up as having 0 on the current board.
  • Just make all of the territories prohibited, then you can see how many times they attack through rogue actions
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I thought about that, but I'm betting some ppl won't read or pay attention and think they can't hit at all. They'll just sit there lol
    They can't all be winners..
  • Agreed, if they can track so much in TB, having "Attempted attacks" in TW seems like child's play.