BB-8
Resistance trooper
R2-D2
Scav Rey

https://swgoh.gg/p/675525135/characters/

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    If you ask me he's more essential to JTR than CLS, You can fill in his spot with Ezra/Gk until you get C3PO

But, keep in mind your rebels are a lot more geared, so until resistance catches up you might as well throw R2 in with them
  • R2 isn't essential to JTR at all except in the Sith Raid. I would get Finn geared up a little bit and put him on your Resistance team so you can run R2 with the Rebels. R2 really needs those zetas though...Number Crunch and then Combat Analysis. You can always swap R2 into Resistance for a particular TW or GA or event if you need him there more but I would get Finn geared up more so you don't have to run R2 with them. RT needs some more gearing too.
  • For what? Raids? Arena? TW? How old is your shard?

These things help us try to help you as different modes will result in different answers.
  • Looks like you don’t really have a 5th for Rebels, so I’d put him there if you’re trying to make 2 full teams. Even if you’re not, your rebels are stronger anyway. Btw, I’d put some more speed on him, like a speed arrow at the minimum.
  • Good on cls with 3po! Other than that would say jtr...
  • in CLS team i ve seen some people replace R2D2 by nest
  • in CLS team i ve seen some people replace R2D2 by nest
    only on defense
  • Someone mentioned Holdo does good in JTR
  • For what? Raids? Arena? TW? How old is your shard?

These things help us try to help you as different modes will result in different answers.

in all modes without arena
  • R2 is crucial om JTR squad. Must-have.
  • Witherox22
    78 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    komji15 wrote: »
    R2 is crucial om JTR squad. Must-have.

cause of his AOE and smoke ?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    R2's aoe can expose multiple guys and get the tm train going
    his smoke can call focus on bb8 so he can counter, or is another way to draw aggro to the tank
    he brings 10% cc, meaning more reliable exposes. Along with 10% of some of his base stats, which is always welcome
    cleanse on crits give you a better chance of reducing cd under JTR lead
    he's a droid, which means bb8 gets a faster start, which also means JTR gets a faster start
  • ok tips for 5th rebel ?
    i have no L3
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Someone mentioned Holdo does good in JTR

I ran Holdo in my JTR team for a territory battle because I'd used R2 elsewhere, and was actually surprised at how decent she was at gear 7 with "meh" mods (she's 7 starred). I imagine a fully decked out Holdo is a pretty formidable tank.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png