Imperial Trooper Endless Ranks Territory War

2Next

Replies

• This endless ranks is absolutely bugged. Instead of the imperial team we are facing losing a buff when we kill someone off, they are gaining endless ranks buffs. Started with 5 ranks, ended with 9 ranks of the buff. Completely impossible to beat. We have literally thrown an entire guild at this squad. No go, is a bummer.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This endless ranks is absolutely bugged. Instead of the imperial team we are facing losing a buff when we kill someone off, they are gaining endless ranks buffs. Started with 5 ranks, ended with 9 ranks of the buff. Completely impossible to beat. We have literally thrown an entire guild at this squad. No go, is a bummer.

@ZhilAxfow1975 are you sure, seemed to be working just fine when we were killing them.

Sure you didnt see it increase due to then killing the enemy?
    zl9v5lkx71qj.jpg
  • *shrugs*
    Everyone is talking about how it's not a problem because you can take in a squad with much higher power and destroy the Endless Ranks Imperial Trooper squad that way.
    But everyone is also ignoring my point about how you're going to be able to do that once the Imperial Trooper squads start getting stronger.
    Veers, Starck, Death Trooper, Stormtrooper, Shoretrooper, for example. All gear 12, all max mods. Endless Ranks in effect.
    How easily can you overpower that?

But whatever. I think it's pretty obvious this conversation is going nowhere so I see little point in replying after this.
    I'll end by saying that I'm glad you haven't had problems with Endless Ranks yet and I hope you remain lucky enough that you won't be having any in several TWs time ...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    What makes you think we and our opponents don't already have that? My guild has 14 maxed and 24 G11 Imps, yet we lost as I mentioned.

If there's another Imp toon introduced, this may become a different picture. Currently it's far from the dire picture you're convinced of.
  • Stenun wrote: »
    *shrugs*
    Everyone is talking about how it's not a problem because you can take in a squad with much higher power and destroy the Endless Ranks Imperial Trooper squad that way.
    But everyone is also ignoring my point about how you're going to be able to do that once the Imperial Trooper squads start getting stronger.
    Veers, Starck, Death Trooper, Stormtrooper, Shoretrooper, for example. All gear 12, all max mods. Endless Ranks in effect.

But whatever. I think it's pretty obvious this conversation is going nowhere so I see little point in replying after this.
    I'll end by saying that I'm glad you haven't had problems with Endless Ranks yet and I hope you remain lucky enough that you won't be having any in several TWs time ...

Two points:

1) These bonuses are highly unlikely to ever be repeated.

2) Our last TW saw us post an IT zone, with minimum power 80K. The 24 teams in there were cleared in a total of 46 attempts, which is pretty high I guess. Enemy had a zone with 20 IT teams of similar power, we cleared them in a total of 36 attempts. They can be beaten at g12, good mods.
  • We faced two territories full of Imps. Most went down without too much grief. A few held out multiple battles.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »
    *shrugs*

Two points:

1) These bonuses are highly unlikely to ever be repeated.

2) Our last TW saw us post an IT zone, with minimum power 80K. The 24 teams in there were cleared in a total of 46 attempts, which is pretty high I guess. Enemy had a zone with 20 IT teams of similar power, we cleared them in a total of 36 attempts. They can be beaten at g12, good mods.

yup
    people aren't arguing because they like the bonusses so much, most dont like them.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • A couple of my guild took out g12 troopers with zNest on her own, death by counters. Doesn't work if there is Deathtrooper in the opposing line up though obviously.

I used EP, Vader, Nihilus, Sion and Savage against on G12 team, can't recall who I used on the second team I beat. Feel like it was Wiggs, Chaze and Nest

That's why she goes in solo, DT can't apply deathmark until someone on opposing team dies.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    thomssi wrote: »
    A couple of my guild took out g12 troopers with zNest on her own, death by counters. Doesn't work if there is Deathtrooper in the opposing line up though obviously.

I used EP, Vader, Nihilus, Sion and Savage against on G12 team, can't recall who I used on the second team I beat. Feel like it was Wiggs, Chaze and Nest

That's why she goes in solo, DT can't apply deathmark until someone on opposing team dies.

DT will however still apply daze->stun, making her unable to heal from counters inbetween turns and eventually just die once she had a turn.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    thomssi wrote: »
    A couple of my guild took out g12 troopers with zNest on her own, death by counters. Doesn't work if there is Deathtrooper in the opposing line up though obviously.

DT will however still apply daze->stun, making her unable to heal from counters inbetween turns and eventually just die once she had a turn.

This is the reason. Dazed messes it up.
  • Thessaodai145
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I beat a g12 trooper team with my cls rebels. You just kill death trooper first and when he comes back he does his fairly weak aoe. Your team counters and kills him again. Continue until he is gone. The thing that hung our guild up was clones but that's only because the other guild had several fully geared teams of them.