Best early game decision you made?

Prev1
Mine would have to be committing to daka in cantina shipments. I resisted the urge to stop her and farm Poe cause I felt his nerf was coming. I was about 35/100 on daka when QGJ was released. Best desicion I made was her, monumental in my GW success and she still lingers on my squad team. Not only that but she allowed me to farm Rey and anakin as soon as I unlocked DS7

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    Daka +1
  • Yep, Daka, (although at the time I hated her.. Because she did not "fit" into my plans.) has made my game easier and a lot more fun. :)
  • My best decision would have been farming Luminara after I got her from Bronzium. I actually unlocked her before I unlocked GW so GW has always been a breeze. To be honest this might be the only good early decision I made!
  • Sticking to RP was the best decision of mine I think.

Now moving on to FOTP.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Farming Lumi, Sid, HRS and JC first

They were the key to finishing everything except DS and were an awesome arena team early on. Though if I restarted I might have went with GS instead of JC from cantina stages, but having Lumi and JC at 7 made life easy for LS and cantina. No on pe ever dies
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Getting Luke up to 6*(44/100). I mean, it's a Star Wars game, Luke will obviously be a stud!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Dooku + Daka early on. They've been staples of my arena team since.

With the Yoda event, I'm glad I was farming Ahsoka early too. Her self heal and group heal will work nicely for 6* in a few days.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Farming daka since I started until she hit 6* then switched to qgj. Also farming fotp. He's been great in arena even at 6*. I can hit top 1-3 everyday and don't fall below 12
  • Farming Rey and avoiding droids.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Harmonica wrote: »
    Farming Rey and avoiding droids.

If (big if) the datamined abilities of Jawa Engineer are true then I think droids are going to be the team to beat again.
  • Probably buying the droid bundle.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    To not spend money (fun game but in no way worth the cash to accelerate).
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Bought Dooku, didn't buy bariss
    If you bought Dooku you flew up to top arena
    My Dooku was not improved since cap increase tho, I don't care for him anymore
  • Not sure if it was a good decision, but more of a lucky one: saved all my crystals in the beginning and bought a big chromium pack and got anakin :smiley: used him for a while in arena, then forgot about him until recently when people started talking about him.. Pretty happy about that right now when I'm trying to farm him!
  • I made the decision to develop only my A team (arena team) with 3 healers: Lumi, JC and Daka. I did not use my training droid to anyone else, nor I farmed anything else but their gears. It turned out a good decision:
    - I was able to maintain top50 for a long time
    - I am still successfully complete GW
    - I still have credit :smile: - (I just levelled 3 character to lvl 70 yesterday and I am still not a poor man :wink: )
  • 1. Farm Lumi 1st from GW
    2. Farm Dooku nodes
  • Only leveling my main 8 toons early on. Now, I have a deep roster, place top 3 in arena, finish GW daily, and have 10 mil to spare. I'm also sitting on 84 purple 3 mats.

I think it is like life. Just because you have it, doesn't mean you need to spend it.
  • Harmonica wrote: »
    Farming Rey and avoiding droids.

If (big if) the datamined abilities of Jawa Engineer are true then I think droids are going to be the team to beat again.

@KamikazeRhombus No chance he makes it in to the game with his current abilities, he/she/it is way too powerful.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • my best early decision was to farm GS, just because I fought him in the light side battles and I thought he was so powerful
  • my best early decision was to farm GS, just because I fought him in the light side battles and I thought he was so powerful

+1 spend a lot of time on cantina node 1
  • 1 Read forums and watch videos
    2 Ignore all advice and farm Ahsoka and Ventress because I love CW.
    3 Enjoy wasting whales with my Nightsisters team
    4 Enjoy destroying everything with Nightsisters
    5 Wake up
    6 Make coffee
    7 Continue farming Dooku :p
  • Opening one chromium. Pulling a Rey, then not opening any more.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Buying Dooku starting pack
  • 1.) Borrow a character in battle instead of upgrading and equipping right away: you can tell if it is worth the investment instead of looking at stats and take them out for a spin yourselves with you team.

2.) Skill upgrades do not affect power. So if you have a 7* fully equipped character with lvl 3 skill upgrades, you will have the same power as the 7* fully eq'd opponent but they will be way stronger than you if they have all lvl 6 skills.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Since i played that light side battles vs Geonosian soldiers and tusken raiders that everyone used assist, i decided to go for GS and ig86. Assist spells are way too OP.
  • The decision to never spend more than $5 on the game
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Best desicion I made was too keep plAying
  • Lucking out and getting Rey as my first 4*, or GS obviously
  • I haven't made any good decisions early in the game.
    1). I went after farming heroes like chewie and talia
    2). I didn't buy the droid or dooku packs
    3). I spent all my crystals on single chromiums
    4). I avoided farming characters like Daka
    5). Lumi was my only healer for the longest time

But I'm cool with it because for those 40 minutes a day to complete all my Star Wars tasks, I feel alive.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I haven't made any good decisions early in the game.
    1). I went after farming heroes like chewie and talia
    2). I didn't buy the droid or dooku packs
    3). I spent all my crystals on single chromiums
    4). I avoided farming characters like Daka
    5). Lumi was my only healer for the longest time

But I'm cool with it because for those 40 minutes a day to complete all my Star Wars tasks, I feel alive.

Farming Chewey isn't a bad decision, nor is not buying packs. Knowing when to stop farming Chewy is another story.

I just had a battle for first from 3rd place. Old Daka's stuns earned her MVP. Daka offense isn't always about revives. Sometimes it's About taking a chance.

My team: maxed+ gear
    Phasma (L) 7
    Luminary 7
    GS 7
    Dooku 6
    Daka 6

Opposition: max+ gear
    Barris 7
    Luminara 7
    RG 7
    Daka 7
    Yoda 6

My Daka's turn, my Lumi low on health as is RG. Daka holds health and op Lumi force blast my Lumi dead. I kill RG and then set my sights on op Daka whom was stunned by the old lady herself
    I never got the revive but at that point it was all over anyway as i dismantled the team keeping them stunned quite a lot.