Revan Arena Team

Delvorin
139 posts Member
edited February 2019
So I currently have Revan, Bastila, Jolee at G11 and GMY and GK at g12. Working on getting them all g12 but wanted to start using the team for arena. Also hit minimum recommended stats from youtube videos. Think I'll be able to do well with the team or should I wait until g12?

Revan- 100+ speed, 500+ offense, 10%+ crit chance
Yoda- 70+ speed, 1,000+ offense, 15%+ crit chance
Jolee- 70+ speed, 10k+ health
General Kenobi- 70+ speed, 8% Armor

Edit: Also have all the zetas.
Post edited by Delvorin on

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I threw in at g11 (full zetas) and I'm doing the better than I have in a long, long time. I even have a g10 Old Ben in place GK (not cuz ben is better, GK is like g7)

I've brought Revan and GMY to g12 since. So unless you are rocking a maxed CLS or Traya team now, I'd say make the jump
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    I threw in at g11 (full zetas) and I'm doing the better than I have in a long, long time. I even have a g10 Old Ben in place GK (not cuz ben is better, GK is like g7)

I've brought Revan and GMY to g12 since. So unless you are rocking a maxed CLS or Traya team now, I'd say make the jump

Thanks a ton for the suggestion and letting me know the gears your characters are at. I'll definitely switch my mods and try it out tonight. Looking forward to it :)
  • Options
    You’ll certainly do better for a little bit, at least until everyone gets more practice against Revan teams. After that, it’ll depend on how yours compares to everyone else’s (as in how big a target you make yourself).
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    My best finish used to be in mid 70's back in October with my zEp team. Recently I had been floating in the 300's with that same team as I built my Jedis and waited for Revan.

Unlocked revan, immediately plugged in a g12 triple zeta revan, g11 zeta Yoda, g10 zeta Jolee, g10 bastila, and g10 gk.

Today I was rank 20 at payout in March 2018 shard.

qi3uaf5k0d9i.jpg
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    My best finish used to be in mid 70's back in October with my zEp team. Recently I had been floating in the 300's with that same team as I built my Jedis and waited for Revan.

Unlocked revan, immediately plugged in a g12 triple zeta revan, g11 zeta Yoda, g10 zeta Jolee, g10 bastila, and g10 gk.

Today I was rank 20 at payout in March 2018 shard.

qi3uaf5k0d9i.jpg

It helps probably that I was playing during this amazing Superbowl
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies all. Was breezing through my opponents after the switch. Will continue to gear my squad up and improve on mods. If lucky, I should have revan done by end of this week. Going to take a while to gather all the carbantis I need for the whole squad.