Why Cant I Beat 5* Executrix Challenge?

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
I'll paste my team down below, it makes no sense how my team cant beat an event that requires 4* ships recommended for lvl 75 players.
1805r4fr0lp9.jpg
9poafm9nk6hc.jpg

Replies

• The recommendations are misleading / incomplete.

* star up your ships and max your ship abilities as far as you can
    * star, gear, level and mod your pilots
    * add a tank if you can
  • You need a tank...... Try putting slave one in as a reinforcement so he taunts when he comes off the bench....
  • Executors is the toughest of the three ship events. It’s not about your strongest 3-7 ships but about still being alive after the tie fighter strike. Tanks are your friend
  • I don't think I could have done it without Hound's Tooth. Even at 4 stars with a 4 star / gear 7 Bossk, it made an incredible difference. I'd suggest using KRU and ITF with HT as your initial lineup, bring in Vader for debuffs and TL, then call Boba's S1 as an intermediary tank when (or shortly before) HT loses taunt.
  • I don't recall if I had a tank when I did it, maybe Biggs, but I DEFINITELY was all level 85 ships, most likely at 5* or 6*. You just have to chuck the recommendations from the system out the door. On the upside, I found once I broke the 5* "wall," the 6* and 7* events were not so bad. Just keep working on your ships and revisit it later.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    You need a tank...... Try putting slave one in as a reinforcement so he taunts when he comes off the bench....

Contrary to this belief, i dont recommend getting a tank.
    They cant soak up enough damage, unless top tier, like ht.
    Instead, use your tfp. Stealth everyone elsr with Scimitar. Redirect all that damage to your tfp, which will keep dodging, granting you tons of turn meter. Getting to your ultimate fast is your only chance with your current, (sorry to say) crappy lineup.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    I'll paste my team down below, it makes no sense how my team cant beat an event that requires 4* ships recommended for lvl 75 players.
    I'm stuck on the 6* Executrix challenge. My whole fleet gets wiped before I can even take out one ship.