Nihilus regaining health

Globuhl
751 posts Member
edited February 2019
At some point in my fight against a Traya led Triumvira + Palp and Thrawn, only Nihilus and Thrawn were still standing. I was trying to kill Nihilus when I noticed he was gaining health at a quicker pace that my Jedis were hitting him. What was happening there? I’m not familiar with Traya’s kit and I never really developed my Sith characters so I’m a little bit clueless.
And yes, I couldn’t kill Nihilus and I timed out... -__-

Replies

• I would suspect it’s trayas lead, when a debuffed enemy takes damage , sith allies gain 10% health
  • And if you have already taking down Traya and Sion, Nihilus will have a LOT of health. Nihilus dead first is a good plan.
  • I would suspect it’s trayas lead, when a debuffed enemy takes damage , sith allies gain 10% health
    This was happening as my characters were hitting him so they were not taking any hits. My characters were debuffed though so there has to be a connection here.
  • I just faced a Traya team and saved Nihilus for last too. I also noticed that my characters were healing him for some reason, but eventually he stopped healing and I managed to take him out with 10 seconds left in the battle.
  • The best way to deal with Nihilus is Chewie since he does max health damage. Chewie even works surprisingly well on a Jedi team because the guard usually goes to GMY, who takes turns constantly, making Chewie assist like crazy. You can burn though a 300k health Nihilus in a few seconds.
  • Enemy Traya lead will damage you team whenever they attack out of turn, such as getting called to assist or countering. Jedi do both a lot. If they are debuffed when they are damaged, all sith will regain health. Also, Nihilus gains stacking max health when the other Triumvirate Sith are hit with crits or debuffed. Put those two abilities together, and Nihilus becomes extremely tanky pretty quickly.