Super Bowl Double Drops?

We missed out on double drops for Christmas and New Years. Is the Super Bowl the holiday we finally see double drops return? :*;):p

Replies

• NO
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Yeah I got mine
  • How about Valentine's, because they love us so much?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • The Super Bowl isn't a holiday - it's an American football game. It's not world wide and not even everybody in the country where it's held gives a rip.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I always wondered what this so called "super bowl" is. Is it some kind of local sport event?
  • banjo1071 wrote: »
    I always wondered what this so called "super bowl" is. Is it some kind of local sport event?

The Super Bowl is the annual American Football Championship game.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl
  • Thanks, i looked it up in wiki. The game itself seems to be some girlish variation of Rugby, with all the players wearing amour. Very funny!

Thanks, i looked it up in wiki. The game itself seems to be some girlish variation of Rugby, with all the players wearing amour. Very funny!

You forgot to mention the overpaid neanderthals chasing a ball.
    Thanks, i looked it up in wiki. The game itself seems to be some girlish variation of Rugby, with all the players wearing amour. Very funny!

Well, that's Rugby too...so...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    banjo1071 wrote: »

Well, that's Rugby too...so...

I don't sports, so I have no idea about anything. I just don't understand the appeal of watching people play a game.
  • Strategy, competitiveness, to be the best, counter moves, bluffs, etc.

It's what society and economies were built on.

As for Double Drops, even it's past the Super Bowl, I don't care for it. I would prefer a wall of Events.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.

Wow that's salty
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    There actually were SB double drops on Sunday, mostly by the Rams who double dropped coverage against the Pats all night.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Strategy, competitiveness, to be the best, counter moves, bluffs, etc.

It's what society and economies were built on.

As for Double Drops, even it's past the Super Bowl, I don't care for it. I would prefer a wall of Events.

But that was back when athletes competed with swords.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    There actually were SB double drops on Sunday, mostly by the Rams who double dropped coverage against the Pats all night.

Ha!