Seriously worried about traya

since the Revan event (prolly going to miss it by 20 shards on Jolee) there is ZERO traya lead on my shard now. one palpatine lead and a handful of CLS. Question im asking is, do you think she is irrelevant already? OR am i overreacting

Replies

• She isn't irrelevant completely in Arena, but mostly she is. That said, she is a very good character overall, will be important further down the road of the game, and I think you may be overreacting.
  • im just sick of the crud man....im 30 shards out from her and she aint even usable......
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    It's not like she becomes completely worthless. She'll still be a very sturdy defense in TW or GA. And I'd bet that she's still good for t100 even on a mature shard.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I take first with traya climbing over Revans!
  • GambrinusKluk
    222 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    She's a fantastic toon, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.
    Also that's totally on you if you miss getting Revan by a handful of Jolee shards. You knew he was coming back and Jolee has both a hard node and a ship node, plus you can buy his shards with crystals too.
    So go look in the mirror and talk to the guy you see there about why he didn't have his **** ready for Revan's return.
  • I stick for Traya when climbing and set Revan on defense with the last battle.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Yo GK......i wasnt **** man, so nice try on that one. Secondly revan aint all that important to me as of now, this post was about traya not me "whining" about not getting him.