Nightsister zombie revival question

I'm sure this question has been asked before but I have a question about ns zombie's revival skill. I used her in the dark side event today (mind you I dont have her second unique ability unlocked at this time) but how is she able to come back when Darth nihilus uses his special attack that should prevent anything from coming back like that? As i just started really getting into the nightsisters more recently I did not use ns zombie during her "paper zombie" days where people would leave her purposefully undergeared to power up asajj

Replies

• Coolnessda wrote: »
    I'm sure this question has been asked before but I have a question about ns zombie's revival skill. I used her in the dark side event today (mind you I dont have her second unique ability unlocked at this time) but how is she able to come back when Darth nihilus uses his special attack that should prevent anything from coming back like that? As i just started really getting into the nightsisters more recently I did not use ns zombie during her "paper zombie" days where people would leave her purposefully undergeared to power up asajj

Annihilate only prevents the target from being revived if it's fully upgraded (at level 8, requires omegas). If it isn't, Zombie can still revive.
    I'm sure this question has been asked beforae but I have a question about ns zombie's revival skill. I used her in the dark side event today (mind you I dont have her second unique ability unlocked at this time) but how is she able to come back when Darth nihilus uses his special attack that should prevent anything from coming back like that? As i just started really getting into the nightsisters more recently I did not use ns zombie during her "paper zombie" days where people would leave her purposefully undergeared to power up asajj

Annihilate only prevents the target from being revived if it's fully upgraded (at level 8, requires omegas). If it isn't, Zombie can still revive.

Umm kinda, except zombie will revive anyway, annihilate will not stop zombie , wai
    I'm sure this question has been asked beforae but I have a question about ns zombie's revival skill. I used her in the dark side event today (mind you I dont have her second unique ability unlocked at this time) but how is she able to come back when Darth nihilus uses his special attack that should prevent anything from coming back like that? As i just started really getting into the nightsisters more recently I did not use ns zombie during her "paper zombie" days where people would leave her purposefully undergeared to power up asajj

Umm kinda, except zombie will revive anyway, annihilate will not stop zombie , wai

Unless Zombie has her two stacks of speed down AND does not have Endless Ranks (or whatever the second unique unlocked at g10 provides), which is exactly what he specified. I was right, thank you.
  • So, . . When he asks how come zombie revived, .. you were right saying ? . .. ? . ..

Nihilus annihilate skill means nothing playing an event, it is “fully” upgraded, . . The question is how come the event nihilus annihilate did not stop zombie from reviving. .
  • Zombie will always revive from annihilate unless she’s below g10 and has 2 stacks of -50 speed.

Endless Horde: At the start of each encounter and at the end of her turn, Nightsister Zombie gains Taunt for 1 turn. When Nightsister Zombie is defeated while any other Nightsister allies are active, she is revived with 100% Health, which can't be prevented. If Nightsister Zombie survived damage from an enemy attack since her last turn, she gains 50% Speed (stacking) at the start of her turn. When Nightsister Zombie is defeated, she loses 50% Speed (stacking). These effects are neither buffs nor debuffs and combine for a maximum of +100% Speed or a minimum of -100% Speed. If Nightsister Zombie is defeated while at -100% Speed from this effect, she cannot be revived.
  • So, . . When he asks how come zombie revived, .. you were right saying ? . .. ? . ..

Nihilus annihilate skill means nothing playing an event, it is “fully” upgraded, . . The question is how come the event nihilus annihilate did not stop zombie from reviving. .

It isn't full upgraded though. I run the NS in the event, and Nihilus (usually) is the first to go and first thing he does is get Annihilate off. However, the sister can ALWAYS be revived, no matter who it is. This is because it isn't full upgraded. Test it out.
    Zombie will always revive from annihilate unless she’s below g10 and has 2 stacks of -50 speed.

Endless Horde: At the start of each encounter and at the end of her turn, Nightsister Zombie gains Taunt for 1 turn. When Nightsister Zombie is defeated while any other Nightsister allies are active, she is revived with 100% Health, which can't be prevented. If Nightsister Zombie survived damage from an enemy attack since her last turn, she gains 50% Speed (stacking) at the start of her turn. When Nightsister Zombie is defeated, she loses 50% Speed (stacking). These effects are neither buffs nor debuffs and combine for a maximum of +100% Speed or a minimum of -100% Speed. If Nightsister Zombie is defeated while at -100% Speed from this effect, she cannot be revived.

^^ He's the most accurate though, both of our answers together are the perfect answer, he has the other half of what makes it possible.
  • Can’t test it out, already cleared it all on auto ;).

But zombie auto taunts as well so should always be taunting at the start of the round, Either way, I’m sure you’re correct, as far as nihilus not being fully upgraded.
  • [/quote]It isn't full upgraded though. I run the NS in the event, and Nihilus (usually) is the first to go and first thing he does is get Annihilate off. However, the sister can ALWAYS be revived, no matter who it is. This is because it isn't full upgraded. Test it out.[/quote]

I can confirm this.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Coolnessda wrote: »

Unless Zombie has her two stacks of speed down AND does not have Endless Ranks (or whatever the second unique unlocked at g10 provides), which is exactly what he specified. I was right, thank you.

Where did the OP specify anything about the two stacks of speed down?
  • Waqui wrote: »

He/she didn't, which is exactly DarthNekros' point. That's why zombie revived.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

Waqui wrote: »

Are you saying, that DarthNEkros words: "....which is exactly what he specified." means, that he didn't specify it? Hrmm.... I may need to go back to my English classes then.

Because, she is not a single zombie she has an ability zombie horde, if you kill one another one takes her place. Also it says in the description this ability cannot be prevented, which means no skill in game can stop it.

Because, she is not a single zombie she has an ability zombie horde, if you kill one another one takes her place. Also it says in the description this ability cannot be prevented, which means no skill in game can stop it.

Thanks, I presume you are trying to explain to the op. . .

Thanks, I presume you are trying to explain to the op. . .

For whoever is confused, this topic was discussed in length with dev answers 2 years ago.