Jedi Revan + Yoda(s)

Which Yoda is best for Revan team and why? / Why not both?

Replies

• Options
    Grand Master Yoda every time. The foresight and other buffs in conjunction with hitting Really hard.

Its important to have a powerful basic attack because Revan and GK have mass assists which Revan ramps the damage on.

For this reason I don't rate hermit in Revan because calling hermit Yoda to assist is just a bit meh. Also in my experience Revan battles are very quick whilst yoda wants a long grindy battle
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Options
    GMY without question.
    Hoda good for offence. Bast better on defence.
  • Options
    GMY all the way. The ideal setup is Revan L, zJolee, bast, zGMY, and gk. If you don’t have jolee geared we’ll with his zeta, then I would run both yodas.
  • Options
    Pentagon wrote: »
    Grand Master Yoda every time. The foresight and other buffs in conjunction with hitting Really hard.

Its important to have a powerful basic attack because Revan and GK have mass assists which Revan ramps the damage on.

For this reason I don't rate hermit in Revan because calling hermit Yoda to assist is just a bit meh. Also in my experience Revan battles are very quick whilst yoda wants a long grindy battle

What about Revan, GK, Bast, Jolee & Hermit Yoda?
  • Options
    Gul_Ski09 wrote: »
    What about Revan, GK, Bast, Jolee & Hermit Yoda?

No. Damage output will be too low to reliably kill opposing meta teams.
  • Options
    GMY and Revan are the two characters that you really can't replace on a Jedi team. You only need one healer, either Jolee (preferred because of his revive) or Hermit will work.