Able to 7* Chewie?

2Next

Replies

• Can you do it with those 5? Yes. I did it with Boba G12, Greedo G11, Cad G11, IG-88 G11, and Dengar G11..no zetas. Took a lot of runs. IG-88 is useless....I think he only survived long enough to even get an attack off in a handful of runs during my many, many attempts. Basically, a good set-up for me was if they focused their opening attacks on IG-88 and left my other 4 relatively healthy....IG-88 was going to die quickly either way so he helped when they wasted all their attacks on him. So I wouldn't worry about his mods other than the potency for the bonus health under Boba's lead.

I tried it a few different ways...stacking potency for the bonus health, swapping my best speed mods onto them and just leaving them at their normal mod sets...honestly, none of it made much difference in surviving that opening salvo...it's pretty random. My best chances came when I had extra speed modded onto them because you need to be able to get Chewie and then Han down as quickly as possible before ROLO and Lando start hitting everyone with AOEs. In the end, you'll probably need some luck with Greedo going on a run of extra attacks, Boba landing a crit with his first attack with Execute (sometimes Chewie had half his protection left and sometimes that opening hit took away all his protection and a little health) and Boba killing a couple people with Execute so he can keep getting Bounty Hunter's Resolve back and keep reviving. Also, be careful about killing the enemy that triggers Boba's contract with a thermal...it's bugged and doesn't trigger the contract. I killed him with a thermal from Dengar and it didn't trigger the contract....that was actually the run that I completed and beat the last tier but my guys did it without any of their contract bonuses which made it much harder...thought for sure that run would end up failing.
  • I did it with the team OP built! Whereas my boba, ig and dengar were g12. I had more potency and more speed on the squad than what OP posted.
    I cannot recommend that squad. Get bossk!!!
  • I would invest in bossk and refresh his node if possible. I went in with a almost full g12 bossk lead team and it still took quite a few tries. Ig88 will likely get wiped out in the opening attack
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Salatious_Scrum @Kokie

Would 7* Jango be a better investment than gearing up Zam/Greedo any further? He's about to hit 5* from the HT farm so he'll be 7* well before the event. I could probably get him to g10-11 rather quickly.

Greedo is great imo but he is squishy, which is why it’s very very helpful with Bossk. Jango is bomb, and his nose is great since farming HT is necessary for Milleniun Falcon
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Alright, I think I've settled on my team:

zBossk, Boba, Cad, Greedo, Jango.

My next question is: any real required zetas for this group? Outside of Bossk leadership obviously.

I don't think I'll worry about Jango just for Chewie as nobody is reviving in the event anyway, so I'm debating either Bossk unique, Boba, or Greedo. Greedo's seems least useful as the guarded toons can't be stunned.
  • I advise Cad lead
    Speed +health +defense then optional +health %/protection/protection %. Make sure all speeds are above 180 and using all crit avoidance arrows. Don't use speed sets. Mod for survival. Cad at 100% potency lead should let you forget about that stat.
    If 88 keeps dying don't use his aoe
  • I advise Cad lead
    Speed +health +defense then optional +health %/protection/protection %. Make sure all speeds are above 180 and using all crit avoidance arrows. Don't use speed sets. Mod for survival. Cad at 100% potency lead should let you forget about that stat.
    If 88 keeps dying don't use his aoe

This may be something you want to try considering it doesn’t take much to do, but Bossk lead is the safest way to go if you can get him in time.
  • crash2018
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Chances of success with the following?

zBossk 220 speed, G12, 75,000 protection before leadership
    Boba 210 speed, G11, CD/CC, 216%
    Cad 190 speed, G11, CD/CC, 216%
    Zam 235 speed, G11, speed/potency, 186%
    Greedo 180 speed, G11, CC, 186%

I can possibly have Jango 7* in time to replace any one of them but probably won't have a geared-up and 7* Dengar by the next event.

I did it with this squad (except G12 zboba).

Zam under Bossk leadership can regenerate significant health and protection for entire team.
    This is because "evasion down" from "electrogoogles" counts as a debuff under bossk's "on the hunt" leadership.

Apart from that, she should ideally stay in stealth and spam TDs
  • As you know this event is totally RNG based. If its ok to you to make over 300 tries then you can get it. With your squad only Boba lead with Potency mods on every toon.
  • ToLive wrote: »
    As you know this event is totally RNG based. If its ok to you to make over 300 tries then you can get it. With your squad only Boba lead with Potency mods on every toon.

Do you know how.fast the npcs are in chewbacca event?
  • ToLive wrote: »
    As you know this event is totally RNG based. If its ok to you to make over 300 tries then you can get it. With your squad only Boba lead with Potency mods on every toon.

Do you know how.fast the npcs are in chewbacca event?

They’re fast, and they have pre-loaded TM, which means they’ll get some free turns before you can take any