Let's talk TB, geonosis??

So with some separatist droids coming and hoth TB feeling a bit redundant, what do y'all think of a geonosian TB map? Id personally welcome it!

It would make me feel better about gearing up the bugs just for fleet haha.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    I would also like a new TB map. Having to gear some underdeveloped toons to max combat/special mission waves is something i do enjoy.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • The only thing I don't like about the idea of a new TB map is the logistics of it. Would the new map replace the old TB map? If so how do I farm Rolo and IPD. If the new TB rotates and stays with the same schedule does that mean I'd only see the Hoth LSTB once every 2 months??
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like about the idea of a new TB map is the logistics of it. Would the new map replace the old TB map? If so how do I farm Rolo and IPD. If the new TB rotates and stays with the same schedule does that mean I'd only see the Hoth LSTB once every 2 months??

How do you not have rolo unlocked and 7* by now. The mission is a cake walk esp since hoth han was removed as a requirement. Use Phoenix + required toon and hit auto....

Its definitely time for new TB content
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    New TB would be nice. If necessary just move the special mission character to a node.
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like about the idea of a new TB map is the logistics of it. Would the new map replace the old TB map? If so how do I farm Rolo and IPD. If the new TB rotates and stays with the same schedule does that mean I'd only see the Hoth LSTB once every 2 months??

My guess is they either would do some sort of rotation, just like they did with dstb on its release, or they’ll create an alternative way to farm Rolo/IPD. Personally, I’d prefer they threw Rolo and IPD into the guild event store. That way if you really wanted them, you could still get them (with currency mostly farmed from TB), but the folks that already have them farmed would have the advantage of not having to spend GET.
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

How do you not have rolo unlocked and 7* by now. The mission is a cake walk esp since hoth han was removed as a requirement. Use Phoenix + required toon and hit auto....

Its definitely time for new TB content

I’ve got them unlocked and starred, but what about someone who starts playing today?

Luckily the solution is obvious—put them in the Guild Event store. That way new players can still farm it, but can speed up the farm if they want.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • That, or double the rewards again, so now we do it half as often but get twice the shards.
  • That, or double the rewards again, so now we do it half as often but get twice the shards.

Probably easiest Solution, but yeah something different would be nice now haha
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Forget ROLO and IPD, what about my Wampa hide rug?!?? Takes forever to complete that part of the BH quest series as it is! :(