Farming Help

So right now I’m running a 3* Bastilla lead team with a 7* Mace Windu, a 4* Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum, a 4* Ezra, and a 4* Old Ben. I don’t have many other great characters and I really need help with what to do next. I’m level 67.

Replies

• Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    It's important to keep working on the characters you already have and add more stars and better gear. Mace is sadly rather useless, but he can help you unlock Grandmaster Yoda, who can take his place on the team. You need at least five Jedi with five stars to unlock him.

Alas, Ahsoka (Fulcrum) lacks the Jedi alignment since she left the Jedi order at the end of the Clone Wars show. This means she doesn't benefit from Bastila's leader skill and is best used on a rebel team. Ezra and Old Ben are great choices though. If you add one more Jedi to your farming list, you should be ready for the GM Yoda event after the upcoming one.

Jolee is arguably the best option for your team, but you're already farming Bastila on a hard node. Since you also have two Cantina farms, you might want to add a Jedi from the stores. Kanan can be farmed from the squad arena store. With him and Ezra, you have the beginnings of a Phoenix team for events and to help unlock Palpatine and Thrawn. Other options would be Qui-Gon (Cantina Battles store) or Luminara (Galactic War store), but they aren't very useful at higher levels.

Tl;dr: I'd keep farming Bastila, Ezra and Old Ben and add Kanan and Jolee to your team. But if you don't want another hard node farm, keep Mace for now and eventually replace him with GM Yoda.
  • I would agree with Darth DeVito. Kanan and Jolee are great adds to your team
  • MAYOH218
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    It's important to keep working on the characters you already have and add more stars and better gear. Mace is sadly rather useless, but he can help you unlock Grandmaster Yoda, who can take his place on the team. You need at least five Jedi with five stars to unlock him.

Alas, Ahsoka (Fulcrum) lacks the Jedi alignment since she left the Jedi order at the end of the Clone Wars show. This means she doesn't benefit from Bastila's leader skill and is best used on a rebel team. Ezra and Old Ben are great choices though. If you add one more Jedi to your farming list, you should be ready for the GM Yoda event after the upcoming one.

Jolee is arguably the best option for your team, but you're already farming Bastila on a hard node. Since you also have two Cantina farms, you might want to add a Jedi from the stores. Kanan can be farmed from the squad arena store. With him and Ezra, you have the beginnings of a Phoenix team for events and to help unlock Palpatine and Thrawn. Other options would be Qui-Gon (Cantina Battles store) or Luminara (Galactic War store), but they aren't very useful at higher levels.

Tl;dr: I'd keep farming Bastila, Ezra and Old Ben and add Kanan and Jolee to your team. But if you don't want another hard node farm, keep Mace for now and eventually replace him with GM Yoda.
    So I’ve got Kanan already and I do have the entire phoenix squadron. So I will probably continue to get him up. Okay I’ve got some questions if you wouldn’t mind answering. First of all, what are hard nodes, toons, and what does META mean? I know META has something to do with what teams are popular in arena but I am just wondering. Thank you so much for your help. I really do appreciate it!
    PS: The reason I’ve got Fulcrum is because she’s got the Meditate ability where she can suck all of the buffs bastilla can provide and possibly be a round one annihilate. But yea, she’s not good for all of the tags and stuff.
    Post edited by MAYOH218 on
  • MAYOH218 wrote: »

So I’ve got Kanan already and I do have the entire phoenix squadron. So I will probably continue to get him up. Okay I’ve got some questions if you wouldn’t mind answering. First of all, what are hard nodes, toons, and what does META mean? I know META has something to do with what teams are popular in arena but I am just wondering. Thank you so much for your help. I really do appreciate it!
    PS: The reason I’ve got Fulcrum is because she’s got the Meditate ability where she can suck all of the abilities bastilla can provide and possibly be a round one annihilate. But yea, she’s not good for all of the tags and stuff.

META: most effective tactic available. Basically means the best and most effective way to go about doing something. for example, if your plan is to rank 1st in squad arena, revan is the best way to do so. so we call revan "meta"

Hard node: if you go to a character tab and click find shards in the bottom right hand corner, you'll see that for some characters you can get their shards from 12-20 energy hard mode light or dark nodes. these are called hard node farms.

Toons: Another way of saying heroes or characters. Basically the individual characters you use to fight, like your bastilla or mace etc.
  • Without seeing your roster, it is hard to give advice, but I would continue with farming Phoenix to 7*. That allows you to get Thrawn and Palpatine since they also count as Rebels. It also will give you two 7* Jedi to use towards Yoda. Old Ben is a solid toon as well, plus he is needed for CLS.

So in short, I would work on Phoenix plus Old Ben, Bastilla and Jolee which will get you Yoda, Palpatine, and Thrawn. From there you can grab three more Empire for R2 and also work on the other CLS toons.
  • MAYOH218 wrote: »

PS: The reason I’ve got Fulcrum is because she’s got the Meditate ability where she can suck all of the abilities bastilla can provide and possibly be a round one annihilate. But yea, she’s not good for all of the tags and stuff.

META: most effective tactic available. Basically means the best and most effective way to go about doing something. for example, if your plan is to rank 1st in squad arena, revan is the best way to do so. so we call revan "meta"

While I suppose this isn't wrong, it's sort of a reverse-acronym. The term actually comes from "metagame" which is using strategies from outside the context of the game. There's a decent amount of info regarding metagame, and metagame strategies, which I would encourage you to look up for yourself.
  • EdSolo wrote: »
    Without seeing your roster, it is hard to give advice, but I would continue with farming Phoenix to 7*. That allows you to get Thrawn and Palpatine since they also count as Rebels. It also will give you two 7* Jedi to use towards Yoda. Old Ben is a solid toon as well, plus he is needed for CLS.

So in short, I would work on Phoenix plus Old Ben, Bastilla and Jolee which will get you Yoda, Palpatine, and Thrawn. From there you can grab three more Empire for R2 and also work on the other CLS toons.
    So do you recommend ditching Fulcrum for right now?