Does Darth Maul need a buff?

Tj5
34 posts Member
edited March 2016
I run all sith. Kinda sucks that Maul gets one shotted. I feel like he should be one of the best in the game. Hopefully he gets a lot of health and strength buffs next patch. What do you guys think?

Does Darth Maul need a buff? 13 votes

Needs buff
61%
TheRenegadeinfectiouszombieNikoms565ReySkywalkerRAYRAYiakinsiamabitkhDarthMafioso 8 votes
Fine as is
30%
SlyKrysisKamikazeRhombusTromedlov13Jensxn 4 votes
Needs nerf
7%
Mo_liza 1 vote

Replies

• He needs a rework.
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    EwokJedi1 wrote: »
    He needs a rework.

Agreed. Him and Vader are my favorite and both are pretty lame at this stage in the game:/
  • I agree. Max@70,5*gear level 8 shows no gear+ in stats???. He just won't hold his weight, replaced with Mw.
  • Fine as is
    Tj5 wrote: »
    He needs a rework.

Agreed. Him and Vader are my favorite and both are pretty lame at this stage in the game:/

He is a glass cannon, and he hits very hard, huge anti-Jedi damage and has a full turn meter gain when he kills someone.

Would be nice if they were farmable, but what do you expect from a a couple four star toons hanging with 7*s. It's like high school kids trying to play in the NFl
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    cman023 wrote: »
    I agree. Max@70,5*gear level 8 shows no gear+ in stats???. He just won't hold his weight, replaced with Mw.

Yea i have the same maul 5 star and max gear level 7 attacks. He so sensitive.
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    Tj5 wrote: »
    He needs a rework.

He is a glass cannon, and he hits very hard, huge anti-Jedi damage and has a full turn meter gain when he kills someone.

Would be nice if they were farmable, but what do you expect from a a couple four star toons hanging with 7*s. It's like high school kids trying to play in the NFl

I know right lol he gets destroyed. Id rather have him not gain health back from kills but start with more health and have more speed. Hes sooo slow.