Zeta Prices

I noticed that while all Zeta abilities cost 20 Zeta mats, they vary in cost of Omega and Level III mats. From what I've seen (I haven't had a chance to check all of them), it could cost anywhere from 10-16 Omega and 20-40 Level III mats. Should I assume that the higher cost abilities are superior to the lower cost ones...or is there no correlation between price and value?

Replies

• No correlation. There are some 16 Omega Zetas that are great, but then there are some 10 Omega ones that are equally as game-changing.
  • Generally it seems that leadership zetas are the "cheapest" (10 omegas), followed by unique abilities that support one or more characters (13), followed by unique attack abilities (16 omegas). But there are many exceptions
  • Thanks guys...I guess no shortcut on my Zeta research.
  • BodhiOm wrote: »
    Thanks guys...I guess no shortcut on my Zeta research.

Nope, and even the zetas themselves really depend on how you are using the character. For example, some characters have good leader zetas but if you aren't planning on using that character in the leader slot, then it won't be worthwhile to zeta it. When in doubt, ask your guildmates....give them the options you are considering and see what they think. People who have already purchased a particular zeta can give you a good idea of how much use you might get out of it.