Best Jyn Erso setup for offense?

And also what teams you can take out with it?

This Jyn Erso team would also have no chaze since I use them with my CLS/chewy/han

I have Jyn erso at g11 with cassian, bistan, SRP & Pao all at g11. I wasn't sure if that would work

I also have a g12 biggs, g12 admiral ackbar.

https://swgoh.gg/p/485378117/characters/

Profile above. All my other g12 rebels listed are already being used by cls, jtr or bastila lead

Replies

• Options
    If you won't use Chaze with Jyn, then Cassian/K2SO are the second best duo.
  • Options
    And Biggs without Wedge is like Batman without Robin: Bam! when you could have KERPOW!!! ;)
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    And Biggs without Wedge is like Batman without Robin: Bam! when you could have KERPOW!!! ;)

I dunno, I used Biggs without Wedge the last run of Military Might and completed Mythic (CLS/Han/Chewie/R2/Biggs). Since his leadership became obsolete I honestly feel like Wedge isn't worth including on a Rebel team just for a little extra boost to Biggs. I'll gear him up for his ship at some point, but that's probably it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I use captain han on that team because another rez and heal and cleanse.

If you have a zeta on Jyn, I hear Leia works wonders as she can apply up to 3 buffs each triple tap, and heals a lot.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I use captain han on that team because another rez and heal and cleanse.

If you have a zeta on Jyn, I hear Leia works wonders as she can apply up to 3 buffs each triple tap, and heals a lot.

For the LSTB Hoth Brother missions, I use zJyn, zLeia, Cassian, K2, HRS. Love it, it works.