Who is the better Ewok?

BlackHawk35k
6 posts Member
edited February 2019
i am trying to build an ewok/C-3PO team for PvP. i have decided i want to run Chirpa(L), Wicket, elder, and C-3PO. (these characters will be G12 with full Zeta's when i start using them as my PVP team) i am trying to figure out which ewok would contribute more to my team on both offense and defense, Paploo or Logrey?
Please vote on the poll and leave a comment below. (please give your reasoning on why you think the character would be better for the team then the other)
Any advice given is greatly appreciated.

Who is the better Ewok? 23 votes

Paploo
91%
HK666andreacesa00Wallynator94PartyBoyGriffSentiaKyJoe_CoolDroidekatheatomicpunyuuzhanronchionophileFREEDOMfromShokBarik_EdoFirebrigadeBlackHawk75kMagicMatthews99DaPowerfulJediBabyhewyNinjaChroniclesDrageero 21 votes
Logrey
4%
CarSickShoe 1 vote
Other
4%
Switcheroo 1 vote

Replies

• SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Maybe leave Elder behind so you can have both, I'm not sure though. I don't use Ewoks much so maybe I'm wrong.
  • Paploo
    Imho, for that squad you'd want a taunting tank. Just to keep the attacks away from elder and threepio. Well as long as possible anyway.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Paploo
    Voted Paploo. He's good and his basic removes buffs which is handy.
  • Paploo
    I would use both Paploo and Logray, and leave out Wicket or Elder.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Paploo
    Unless the team is able to completely steamroll everything (which it might be able to, with all Chirpa's lead and C3's expose on basic + def penetration) you are gonna want a tank. Even with all the crazy anti-tank stuff.
  • Paploo
    Paploo with his +25% speed unique can be very very fast. Helps get the party started.
  • thank y'all for commenting and sharing your thoughts. please continue to leave your thoughts, comments, and opinions on this. the more feedback the better.

And now for the bigger question.... how should i mod this particular team?
    what mod sets to use for who and what should i look for in secondaries for that particular character?
  • Paploo
    thank y'all for commenting and sharing your thoughts. please continue to leave your thoughts, comments, and opinions on this. the more feedback the better.

And now for the bigger question.... how should i mod this particular team?
    what mod sets to use for who and what should i look for in secondaries for that particular character?

Speed secondaries on all will be important, as you want them to go as fast as possible to get the TM train out of the station before the enemy team can kill one of your team. Second to that will be crit chance secondaries to get the most out of wickets aoe.

3p0 - speed/potency, wicket - CC, elder - speed/health, chirpa - speed/cc, paploo - speed/health.

There could be benefit to going all health on elder to get the most out of his heal. Paploo also has the 20th highest base protection in the game, so protection primaries could put him at some seriously tanky levels.