Moments in time or Youtube diving, you decide lol

Replies

• I'm Tricksy

• KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    I'm Tricksy

El oh el. Sup Dune! :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Another old favorite, has all the elements I like..

Aww no Mutt and a Winged Creature?

• I prefer the sublime to the overplayed. also, here's another great hard rocker.
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • In view of the upcoming return to 5 attempts on hard nodes, this will remind you that it could be worse.
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • This song makes me angry and sad. The stats break my heart.

• Oh ya, that's a good one. Learning to refresh to see what's been posted before I come busting in with whatever has ear wyrmed itself into my brain. Five Finger might be one of those that the kids are listening to 30 years from now. Like our Boston, Foreigner and Styx.

Anyway, Big Lebowski!
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Another old favorite, has all the elements I like..

I love Heart. Alternative rock is my favorite genre. And heart is one of my favorite rock groups of all time. Magic Man and Barracuda are my top 2 favorites from them. But there's so many more. That guitar is just... magic. lol :)

Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Never judge a book by it's cover..

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3281 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Deep Purple, backed by an Orchestra!

Violinist banging their heads, LOVE IT!

• An attempt to get on topic
  • Seems fitting, for some reason I always think this is done by the Ramones.. lol

• Somebody else posted this on another music thread. As a result, I added two Natalie Merchant albums to my collection. I just love good singers. Cowboy Romance from the Tigerlily sessions
  • Her song "In the Arms of an Angel" coupled with the humane society commercials, not a dry eye in the house.

• Her song "In the Arms of an Angel" coupled with the humane society commercials, not a dry eye in the house.

Isn't that Sarah McLachlan?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3281 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Her song "In the Arms of an Angel" coupled with the humane society commercials, not a dry eye in the house.

Isn't that Sarah McLachlan?

It's hell to get old.. yeah prolly

added:

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3281 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I dedicate this song to the Sith raid..

• With the passing of Peter Mayhew, and Carrie Fisher and Kenny Baker... This song (chorus) fits how I will think of them, not gone.

• DaarthBrewer
    1009 posts Member
    Well I came in here with a song, but see that several have been posted that I am unfamiliar with, will listen to them right after I post this! :
  • DaarthBrewer
    1009 posts Member
    I dedicate this song to the Sith raid..

The best thing about the sith raid is that its over.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3281 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    This could be Rey's theme song...

2kvhgmjxpazv.png

RIP Lesley Gore
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3281 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Dolores is gone from view, but not forgotten..

These two videos show some people get it. People matter not money, possessions..
    Bad Wolves presented her family with a check for $250,000 from the proceeds of the cover.

Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on

• DaarthBrewer
    1009 posts Member
    Very cool sound on the pipes! The phrasing reminded me of this cover. I like the way he shows all the loops.

• Here ya go :)

• DaarthBrewer
    1009 posts Member
    Mhmm, that's some good stuff, I watched several of her vids a while back, last time I got on a hurdy kick.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1009 posts Member
    Another instrument..
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3281 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Mhmm, that's some good stuff, I watched several of her vids a while back, last time I got on a hurdy kick.

At the risk of being male, lord save me from red headed women with green eyes. And I'm part Irish so that neck of the woods has always called to me. Love her voice and the music. Ahhh sure it's just the musings of an old man lol

Your recent post: What is that?

• DaarthBrewer
    1009 posts Member
    Which one, Requiem? Cover version of song used for the movie I think..
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3281 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Which one, Requiem? Cover version of song used for the movie I think..

last instrument, what is that? Requiem is from Lux Eterna.

• DaarthBrewer
    1009 posts Member
    Ah Hammered Dulcimer.
This discussion has been closed.