What are the chances we get this capital ship?

It's been a hot minute since a new one has launched, if we connect the dots over the last couple months it would make sense.

-special territory war - clone war theme
-GK login shards
- JKA gets starfighter released
- now finally a confirmed rework of GG
- confirmed drop of Droideka

It would make sense to drop Invisible Hand into the game even. If they follow the movie stuff it's where we were introduced to GG, and the droideka everyone's been wanting for Christmas. It would be a new breath of fresh air for fleet.
Or could they potentially go all out and share some unannounced love for the Newt and give us a trade federation Battle station as its classified as a Capitol ship. Getting the new droids would make that plausible too. Thoughts?

Replies

• Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Wolfbear wrote: »
    It's been a hot minute since a new one has launched, if we connect the dots over the last couple months it would make sense.

-special territory war - clone war theme
    -GK login shards
    - JKA gets starfighter released
    - now finally a confirmed rework of GG
    - confirmed drop of Droideka

It would make sense to drop Invisible Hand into the game even. If they follow the movie stuff it's where we were introduced to GG, and the droideka everyone's been wanting for Christmas. It would be a new breath of fresh air for fleet.
    Or could they potentially go all out and share some unannounced love for the Newt and give us a trade federation Battle station as its classified as a Capitol ship. Getting the new droids would make that plausible too. Thoughts?
    They are much more likely to release the Malevolence instead of Invisible Hand of capitalism. Malevolence is much more recognizable as Greivous’s ship, if he even gets a capital ship at all. They may make Nute Gunray the capital ship commander and give Grievous his star fighter.
  • I almost hope Nute gets a Capital ship over Grievous. Nute needs some added value to the game. Maybe a Credit heist 2.0 that requires Nute once the level cap goes up to 90.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    I almost hope Nute gets a Capital ship over Grievous. Nute needs some added value to the game. Maybe a Credit heist 2.0 that requires Nute once the level cap goes up to 90.
    Not every toon needs to have high value. It harms the player if you are forced to max level/gear every toon in the game to remain competitive. Nute has a great leadership and has some good niche uses in Grand Arena / TW
  • Arcmay
    17 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    I almost hope Nute gets a Capital ship over Grievous. Nute needs some added value to the game. Maybe a Credit heist 2.0 that requires Nute once the level cap goes up to 90.
    Not every toon needs to have high value. It harms the player if you are forced to max level/gear every toon in the game to remain competitive. Nute has a great leadership and has some good niche uses in Grand Arena / TW

Nute is great in GA won my last round 3v3 and 1st overall with nute, acolyte zombie team, went like 17 attacks and didnt fall. but i think youre forgetting youre dealing with EA/CG here. Its in their interest to promote varied usefulness, more resources spent on characters means more money spent. Whales gonna whale regardless, and thats where the money is. They could even release a legendary commander nute, make it hard like chewy or c3po event, requireing separatists, g12ish, commander nute having a niche squad usage and make his capital ship OP, guaranteed whales will put out for it. Not my personal favorite thing, but i could see some version of it happening.
  • To be frank, with them already having a model for Grievous' Starfighter, and then also there being a Droid tag in ships, I imagine it'd be more likely they'd revive the Saak'ak as a capital ship. Then we'd get 4-5 Separatist Droid ships to go along with it
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif