Anyone have this problem or it is just me?

epxv9k42ybhy.png

Replies

• Options
    For the first time it said error 0.0. If my memory is good.
  • Options
    Seems like it could be a clientside issue. Best place to start would be to uninstall and reinstall the application (assuming hard closing and reopening it doesn't resolve it)
  • deathstix757
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. I uninstalled the game and re-installed. It works fine now.

If you click it does it take you to ea help/support? Cause this is what I got redirected to this each time I clicked the green bar.

Edited spell check errors
  • Options
    I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. I uninstalled the game and re-installed. It works fine now.

If you click it does it take you to ea help/support? Cause this is what I got redirected to this each time I clicked the green bar.

vbcdcpcovlu6.jpg
    If I click to this it will take me to the ea help page, but I afraid of the re-installed because I don't have a Google play account linked with this game. But in August 2016 I delete the game and November 2016 I installed again and I get my account back. If I re-install the game I afraid I will lose my account that I worked over 2 year now.
  • Options
    Zsolt10 wrote: »

vbcdcpcovlu6.jpg
    If I click to this it will take me to the ea help page, but I afraid of the re-installed because I don't have a Google play account linked with this game. But in August 2016 I delete the game and November 2016 I installed again and I get my account back. If I re-install the game I afraid I will lose my account that I worked over 2 year now.

And I don't have that Google play account option and I can't change my name because next to my name there is no pencil
    icon.
  • Options
    I had this issue last week when the update dropped. Uninstall and reinstall your game
  • Options

vbcdcpcovlu6.jpg

And I don't have that Google play account option and I can't change my name because next to my name there is no pencil
    icon.

Same problem with google play and pencil since 2016... so, there isn't a solution I think
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    The no pencil means your account is registered as underage, You also should not have access to the ingame char.

you Are able t9 change the ingame name if you contact help the game via the gear icon on the main screen, I know of several players with underage accounts that were able to change names that way. Can’t do it yourself after. But you can change your name that way.
  • Options
    The no pencil means your account is registered as underage, You also should not have access to the ingame char.

you Are able t9 change the ingame name if you contact help the game via the gear icon on the main screen, I know of several players with underage accounts that were able to change names that way. Can’t do it yourself after. But you can change your name that way.

Oh, I don't know that. That explain a lot. Thanks.
  • Zsolt10
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

I found this. This is mean I can bring back my account if I re-install my game?
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    I found this. This is mean I can bring back my account if I re-install my game?

Removed the image because it had your e-mail address. You can get your account back as long as it is linked to your Google account. It has nothing to do with your personal backup settings.

If you are not already linked to your Google account, you can do that in-game.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also, if you uninstall, you can get the edit option by playing through the tutorial and setting the right age before logging out and signing into your Google account. The age information seems linked to the install and not to account.