Sidious, Daka, Lumi, QJG, Dooku

I'll blank out my own bad words... J**** f****** C***** can anyone run a different f****** team!? Every day for the past whoever knows how the f*** long, I fight the same G** d**** team!
Stop!!!
Stop!!
Stop.

I have an idea...can we all collectively come up with a day where you actually run a random team of toons NOT listed above!? I started hitting auto in the arena now because I'm so f******* sick of eliminating the same f****** team in the same f******* order. I no longer care if I win or lose.

Am I alone here!?

Replies

• Options
    I removed Sid from my line up...but the problem is Lumi is a beast with heal so that's why most run her and I've never ran GS right now my Team is QGJ, Yoda, Lumi, Mace and switch out between JC and Koth also pulled my Dooku. Been looking for another team to try out one day.
  • Options
    As long as they make certain chars that much better than the rest, it is gonna stay this way. F2P don't really have a choice if you want to be competitive. Speed is just too much of an advantage to run anyone who is slower. It sucks to say but you are locked in with certain chars if you want to be competitive. I run QGJ, Lumi, Eeth, Phasma and Sid right now because you don't really have a choice with who you can max out unless you spend hundreds.

Need to get rid of this massive advantage for speedy chars.