More variation in TB

Recently, TB have become incredibly boring. Since I haven’t worked too much on strong lights side teams, one battle can take up to 10 minutes of the same exact waves every battle each phase (this is kind of my fault for not working on a team to make the process quicker. Personally I feel like more variation in the battles or even a new map with different battles and layout would be a welcomed addition to the game.

Replies

• Options
    Recently? TB has been pretty boring for a long time.
  • Options
    Your just going to auto battle it anyways.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Gear up and spend less time in battle and less bored
  • Options
    Maybe we need more Combat nodes so that we need to use more than just our Top 4 LS (or DS) squads. So the challenge comes from using your 7th and 8th squads to win more waves.

Or maybe add a 2nd set for Platoons where GP (or something else) along with Stars as a criteria.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Deadheat
    78 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Old content should stay as it has always been. New content is welcome, as long as it doesn’t interfere with rewards from past content.

New ship layout hurt TB too much when it came out. I’d hate to go through that again.
  • Options
    They should ban certain toons. Everyone would definitely enjoy that.
  • Options
    This is the worst aspect of the game and is long overdue. They should create 3-4 different maps for both light side and dark side, mix up the enemies and create some arena quality teams toward the end for a better challenge. Also condense it from 6 days to 3-4. There’s no need to do the same exact thing over and over again.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Give us platoon missions where we get to use the characters we platooned all together to go knock out their communications array or the shield generator etc.
  • Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    They should ban certain toons. Everyone would definitely enjoy that.

Hahahaha
  • Options
    What about doing the areas in TB like TW? When you're finish with one, go to the next. Keep the roster refresh like it is, once per column.
  • Options
    Easily my favorite part of the game. Just wish there were more worlds to conquer.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I like TB, i didn’t build all these teams not to use them. The release of a new one could/should increase the GP needed for stars... making it harder to get top rewards. I’m happy with the flow of the game, and look forward to more Grand Arenas to fill my time.
  • Options
    crushnmove wrote: »
    Easily my favorite part of the game. Just wish there were more worlds to conquer.

Easy there Alexander.
  • Options
    crushnmove wrote: »

More worlds would be welcome. Different bonuses for each world. Galactic republic and separatists once they are reworked. First Order and Resistance like the original TW. Jawas and Driods would even be fun haha.

Jedi and Sith.

• Options
    Jawas vs. droids would rock!

Progressive tiers so weak teams can get something.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely need a new 1 to rotate between. But, over time a new one becomes stale. That's just something you have to deal with when you have played a long time.
  • Options
    For $10 a member, your guild can have a new map with new enemies an all receive 100 crystals each
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Witness wrote: »
    For $10 a member, your guild can have a new map with new enemies an all receive 100 crystals each

Prob gonna happen now