Best droid team with new droids

Boxmint
127 posts Member
edited February 2019
Anyone have any ideas? Trying to plan who I farm and put resources to

Replies

• Looks like Separatist droids are intended to be used together.
    So, Grievous, B2, Magna guard, I guess. And perhaps try and save gear for B1 and Droideka. They might be viable at 3* when they come to the game.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Nute and geonosians may also come into play. I'm doing my B-2 and Magna, gonna do B-1 as soon as it comes out. GG is already done. But! there are too many non seperatist good droids, it's really hard to guess what an optimal arena compo will be and GA defense/offense compos may be different from that one. Except collecting shards, collecting necessary gear and waiting is the best approach.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Nute and geonosians may also come into play. I'm doing my B-2 and Magna, gonna do B-1 as soon as it comes out. GG is already done. But! there are too many non seperatist good droids, it's really hard to guess what an optimal arena compo will be and GA defense/offense compos may be different from that one. Except collecting shards, collecting necessary gear and waiting is the best approach.

I think this is a great thing actually. However the meta/circumstances shift, you can try swapping in another droid and keep rolling.
    From this perspective, the best route could be to get all droids (maybr except ig86) ready.
  • IG-88 with Imperial Prope Droid uniques = Target locked enemies can't gain protection, health or buffs...might be something in that!
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • And one cleanse and you're back to square one
    Forsworn wrote: »
    IG-88 with Imperial Prope Droid uniques = Target locked enemies can't gain protection, health or buffs...might be something in that!

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I think it all hinges on GGs lead being seperatist droid specific or will benefit all droids.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    I think it all hinges on GGs lead being seperatist droid specific or will benefit all droids.

Or will benefit all separatists. (eg Geonosians)
  • My guess is something like GG, B1, B2, Droideka and BB8. BB8 will give you that sweet 40% Tm at the start of the round and doubles as a taunting tank with foresight.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Probably Grievous, B1, Magna, Droideka, then B2. B2 could be subbed out for another droid if wanted. But I think Magma will really make Grievous better, since he seems to have some assist from the video CG released.
  • My guess is something like GG, B1, B2, Droideka and BB8. BB8 will give you that sweet 40% Tm at the start of the round and doubles as a taunting tank with foresight.

I think in a tw or ga enviroment bb8 is never gonna be included in a droid team since he is necessary for Rey team. Maybe T3M4 to boost offensive stats, that might be a great offensive team?

• Perks wrote: »
    My guess is something like GG, B1, B2, Droideka and BB8. BB8 will give you that sweet 40% Tm at the start of the round and doubles as a taunting tank with foresight.

I think in a tw or ga enviroment bb8 is never gonna be included in a droid team since he is necessary for Rey team. Maybe T3M4 to boost offensive stats, that might be a great offensive team?

If GG gets a zeta that makes target lock unable to be cleansed while he's alive then that will make droids viable again.
    GG lead, T3, B2, IG88 and IPD could be dangerous. Maybe sub out B2 for L3 who could cleanse.

• Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I have been underwhelmed by the new droids.
    As far as I am concerned CG could have brought EP's ship and left those droids in their office.