Quality of Life Suggestion - please bump if you agree

When autoing the Rancor raid, the cut scenes and transitions pass automatically and you come back and the raid is over. Now that the HAAT is relatively easy to solo with the correct squad on auto, you have to mind the game to manually transition the scenes. If possible, it would be wonderful to remove the need to tap the screen after the transition scenes to progress to the next phase. I have lost out on raids because my screen went to sleep and when I went to get back in the game closed registering no damage. Hopefully, this is a QoL suggestion that is being considered.
Thank you developers.

Replies

• Interesting, one could also change the phones settings to keep display on all the time for raids.
  • Since I downloaded this game, I don’t remember the last time I didn’t have to manually lock my phone.

That being said, having game automatically play after cut scenes might be problematic unless AI is improved and toons will actually take out turrets 1st.
  • I would like to be able to program my character's abilities with conditional parameters such as Ewok Elder "Do not resurrect if character died from a cannot be resurrected attack."

But they want the AI to be **** than a player. They don't want you to press auto and walk away.