How many Zeta's will Mr Grievous have?

I personally think how competitive Sep's will be will be indicated by the Grievous rework.

If he gets 1, he'll be an interesting and quirky Grand Arena team choice.
If he gets 3 he'll be up there with RJT, CLS and JKR.

What are people expecting for the most anticipated rework!
Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    2 zetas at minimum, because right now he has 4 abilities, 2 omegas. Could be another unique and thus another zeta

I don't expect him as a unit to be on par with any journey character, but I expect him to lead a seperatist droid meta that is equal to if not better than revan
  • His leader and unique abilities are both level 7 upgrades, so I think they will get zetas.
  • At least 2.....possibly 3
  • I can't see him getting 3. As far as I know, the only characters with 3 zetas are the 3 "Journey" characters. GG deserves to be better, and I'm looking forward to droids having their time to shine, but let's not get carried away here. This is not a character who should have 3 zetas.
  • I dunno, I kinda feel that I'm okay with every major faction having a triple zeta lead..

In Sep's it's either him or Dooku and Grievous has dual utility with droids.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • I personally think GG will get one zeta maybe two. Like @YKMisfit said only journey characters are deserving enough for 3 Zeta's, and I agree with that to the fullest extent.
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    I can't see him getting 3. As far as I know, the only characters with 3 zetas are the 3 "Journey" characters. GG deserves to be better, and I'm looking forward to droids having their time to shine, but let's not get carried away here. This is not a character who should have 3 zetas.