BB8 Roll with the punches bug

Just ran into a bug in TB where BB8 was not calling a resistence ally to assist when he attacked out of turn unless they had secret intel on them.

Note: yes I have rwtp zeta’d, and no there were no debuffs on my team so there should be no issue there. I ran Rolo, RJT, bb8, Nest, HYoda just throwing a team together completing the special mission in phase 4 because they were leftovers.

Replies

• Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Edit: I skipped where you said no debuffs, was enemy stealthed?
  • Nope no stealth.
  • Can confirm, happened to me as well. I even had two resistance toons plus bb8 and still happened. No daze, no debuffs at all. Happened twice in the same battle. I did notice that the res toons didn’t have intel and RJT first attack triggered taunt on a different enemy both times. Dunno if that plays into it.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    +1 This happened to me today. It happened during one of the combat missions in the TB. All 5 resistance toons were alive, none were stunned, enemy wasn't stealthed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>