Defense of dathomir

Hasn't it always been a 2-day event? This month it's available for only one day, like the wicket event.

Was there any reason to shorten it to one day? Asking 'cause 2 more zetas are always welcome.

Replies

• Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    iBics wrote: »
    Was there any reason to shorten it to one day? Asking 'cause im lazy to search for info.

There I fixed it for.you.
  • iBics wrote: »
    Was there any reason to shorten it to one day? Asking 'cause im lazy to search for info.

I checked the calendars for January and December, even though i was 100% about it lasting 2 days.
    There's nothing about it in the News or Updates sections...where am i supposed to do my research?
  • iBics wrote: »
    iBics wrote: »

I checked the calendars for January and December, even though i was 100% about it lasting 2 days.
    There's nothing about it in the News or Updates sections...where am i supposed to do my research?

I think that kitten response is because this topic was floating around last week. There was no actual answer, though. Just speculation. But don't ask Roopehunter for any advice.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Did you research it any or just hoping some one else will do it for you?