Cannot change target

After I used Asajj Ventress' Endless Wrath, I cannot change my target for attack. There was no enemy using taunt though.
I used Galaxy Note 5 for playing star wars galaxy heroes.
It happen frequently. Please fix it asap. Thank you

Replies

• I have the same issue...to get around this I target another character near the one I want to target, then am able to target the one I want. This only works sometimes and is annoying.
  • Same issue here on Iphone 6. It happens to me almost each match i play.
  • I have also been experiencing this issue of not being able to change targets at times. There appear to be no taunts or other affects that I'm aware of causing it. Seems to happen every few battles. Playing on iPad Air 2.
  • This happens very often for me.
    I play on iPad Air 3
  • This happens often on iphone6
  • Hey Everyone! This is something I have experienced myself while playing the game, so you know I brought it to the attention of everyone here at the studio :smile:
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Same here on Android, and it doesn't depend on the device I use (I switch between a phone and a tablet). This issue happens approx. in 1 battle of 3, regardless of which team I use (light/dark/mixed), type of battle, opponents... switching targets just stops working (no taunts active). Sometimes switching to any target works, sometimes it doesn't. I surely hope you'll solve this soon!
  • I'm having the same issue. It has cost me so many battles because I'll be trying to finish a certain guy off early and it's not letting me hit him. Please fix
  • Thanks to OP and EA_Jesse for acknowledging the problem, I have this on an iPhone 5S
  • Same issue on iPhone 5S.
  • I have an iPhone 6. This happens to me multiple times in each match. This issue has cost me the match or almost cost me the match at least a dozen times. I think I'm pretty much done with game until this issue is fixed. It ruins the game
  • Yep, Problem on IPhone 6 as well. In PvE it's just "meh", in PvP seriously game changing... That should be prioritized in bug fixes.
    Subjectively, it happens more if you skip from a character to another and then want to go back, or just because of some character's taunt.
  • Yep, problem on iPad Mini 3 as well.
  • I have same problem. It is very frustrating and always cannot target at critical times during fight... so annoying.
  • Same issue here on iPhone 6 Plus. Always targets the boss and unable to change target, lost quite a lot of battles just for this bug. Pls fix asap so we can play the game fairly!
  • Happens to me very often as well, about every 2nd attack! Playing with iphone5
  • iphone 6s same issue here