Guild Arena

A lot of the QOL updates help save time for veteran players which is great but there are days when I would like to spend more time on the game. With most aspects being energy based or requiring crystals to replay, it would be nice to have something that allows players to enjoy the game without restrictions and of course no prizes. An idea I had was to create an arena for guild members only that doesn’t require crystal refreshes. This would allow players to interact more with guildmates, which is nice. It would allow for fun guild designed challenges like tourneys using only Jawas or something like that. It would also allow guilds to practice on certain squads to help prepare for territory war. Thoughts?

Replies

• TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I would gladly start spending Ally credits again for this feature. As long as it didn't take all my Ally credits...even with no reward just to practice against thier squads who are very similar to the squads we're always facing. Hell just to even practice against my own toons I could find out where my own weekness lay in my squad.formation.