Plz Reveal TB Platoons in phases 4-6 earlier

Valariel
161 posts Member
edited February 2019
Please reveal the toons required for platoons in phases 4-6 at the start of the TB (or even just 12-24 hrs in advance).

Many of the platoons affect combats in the same phase, so we try to get platoon instructions posted ASAP as many members wait for them before doing combats. This is often difficult because an officer is not always available at the start of the phase. Even if we are, swgoh.gg has been routinely crashing for @10min at the start of each TB phase. Trying to get these posted quickly with swgoh.gg down has occasionally resulted in errors being made.

If you could post the platoon compositions earlier, this would be very convenient. Please consider doing this in a future QoL update.

Replies

• Options
    Nope
  • Options
    Nope

For what reason do you this is infeasible/harmful to gameplay/unprofitable?
  • Options
    Lol none of the above, It’s not needed.
  • Options
    Lol none of the above, It’s not needed.
    It'd be really useful to have access to the platoons before the phases are open though, having platoon instructions set before the phase even opens would make it much easier for people to just log into the game and get their TB work done, rather than having to wait for an officer to set up instructions- especially if officers are busy otherwise and cant immediately set everything up
  • Options
    Simplest way is combats done first, then platoons later ;).
  • Options

Says one who speaks from his wallet and a 4.6M roster..
    Apparently you have no idea how to run in a guild that depends on Platoons to finish Combats in TB.
    Go troll elsewhere, because this is a needed request.

Try again lad, Some players have years on the game and have built from scratch, Either way, you have no idea how Tb works if you really think this is critical

Don't even blow it off that you've bought your way to where you are..
    Go somewhere else on the forums and harass other people.
    No one cares for your comments here.

You're just wasting space here..
  • Options
  • StoemKnight
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
    Can you guys look into this and give your official reply to these TB platoons?
    (accounting for us all not being 4M+ GP).
    It's really becoming more than frustrating.
    All they're asking for here is a prelude to the next TB platoons (phase 4-6).
    Post edited by StoemKnight on
  • Options

As others before me have said, you're just wrong. I am a TB officer for my guild. Optimizing this stuff is my job. There are many cases where platoons ease combats in the SAME phase - especially in the hardest phase. You are dead wrong saying that doing combats first is always best and this does in fact show you do not understand how platoons work.
  • StoemKnight
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I think once you're over 4M gp, it becomes a cake walk with, or without, Platoons filled to max all Missions in TB.
    Post edited by StoemKnight on
  • Options
    I think once you're over 4M gp, it becomes a cake walk with, or without, Platoons filled to max all Missions in TB.

That is very likely true. My guild is currently 174m and 44/45 stars in LSTB. Those p6 platoons are important for some of our members to 6/6 the combats reliably, esp given many dont have well-geared rogue1 teams. As we push for that final star, it would be nice to be able to pre post platoon instructions the day before rather than do them frantically at 10am the next day while we wait for swgoh.gg to stop crashing for 15 minutes.
  • Options
    You should use the google sheet. It picks the data off .gg and doesn’t rely on the site at the busy time.

Or, make a note of your rarest toons, quickly eyeball the platoons to see how many of them are in there, announce and go.
  • Options
    That really sounds like a good idea, i've always asked myself why we can't see them before the phases started. Especially smaller guilds will have a huge benefit in planning.

And ignore this troll, he's always somewhere around and annoys people with unqualified nonsense.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    You should use the google sheet. It picks the data off .gg and doesn’t rely on the site at the busy time.

Or, make a note of your rarest toons, quickly eyeball the platoons to see how many of them are in there, announce and go.

Is there some established google sheet out there for this? Sounds useful. And it updates live as people upgrade, etc?
  • Options
    Valariel wrote: »

Is there some established google sheet out there for this? Sounds useful. And it updates live as people upgrade, etc?

I’ll PM you a link. You need to make it update, but we find doing it in advance of TB works perfectly well.

• EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I've removed a smattering of posts, let's please try to keep the conversation on track in a respectful fashion. Thanks!