• It's the C3P0 7*
  • All with G11
  • Rafaelcb wrote: »
    Is it possible to get C3P0 with squad?
    zChirpa, Paploo, Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, Teebo

If you need to put the zeta in Paploo the squad would be:
    zChirpa, zPaploo, Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, Teebo

Is it possible to get C3P0 with this?

This is the exact team I am doing. I am hoping to do it without burning a zeta. I am working up BH team too so I can't get wicket until after Bossk. I do want Wicket and Logray but they will have to wait. I will be done with Pappoo and Chirpa to 7* in 2-3 weeks, then it's Old Ben and Farmboy, then it's the vets.

I think Teebo lead might be better than Chirpa without zeta, but basically they say zCirpa is the biggest boost to winning you can get without Logray.

I recommend super fast mod Elder with lots of health and defense.

Lots of health offense and crit and defense modded on Palpoo.

Teebo health potency crit speed. TM removal on basic. I know at least Paplpoo gets a synergy from Teebo's stealthing, the lead is good for that. If you are not doing zeta chirpa I would try Teebo lead. There is no difference in mod recommendations so trying it harms nothing.

Scout health speed health speed. You just want that TM removal as often as possible.

Chirpa health speed offense crit.

After I g10 all of my BH team for Chewie I will be taking up Ewoks to g9-10 depending on the toon. Maybe 11... Most importantly though stockpile the gear but don't equip it so if you don't need it... 20 tries if no win equip up. Same for BH. These **** Czerka stun cuffs take a while to store up.

That's what I will do.

• z6rhp61qvoie.jpg

Speeds:
    CC: 204
    Paploo: 202 [full 6 dot mods, around 100k health + protection combined]
    EE: 234 [full 6 dot mods]
    Scout: 211
    Teebo: 191

* Kill chewie first and Han second if possible [may need to restart until R2 opens without stealth]
    * Dispel taunter with Paploo basic or Teebo
    * If you can keep all 5 alive (especially EE) until both Chewie and Han are dead, got a decent chance. Do not underestimate Leia. R2 appears to have a ton of life, so I left him for second last.

Took around 3 hours of continuous trying with above team. By contrast, I did 7* Chewie with Bossk but without Dengar in around 20 minutes. This seemed harder.

• Rafaelcb wrote: »
    Is it possible to get C3P0 with squad?
    zChirpa, Paploo, Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, Teebo

If you need to put the zeta in Paploo the squad would be:
    zChirpa, zPaploo, Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, Teebo

Is it possible to get C3P0 with this?

In my experience, no. Easily spent over 100 tries over the past 7 hours without any success. I'm running the same squad and have a zeta that I can spend on Paploo, but I can't pull the trigger. However, my Paploo also isn't a g11 like yours, mine is g9. Yet, I've ready plenty of people stating they've done it with all g9 and g10 toons. Absurd RNG if that happened.