Chewie&GK Dispel Taunt

Could someone clarify why Chewie aoe "Pulverize" does not dispel GK taunt?

Replies

• He does, but Gk gets taunt again because Chewie critted someone in the process.
  • It does. It is just if you crit with it then the taunt gets reapplied right after it is dispelled.
  • AresNO wrote: »
    He does, but Gk gets taunt again because Chewie critted someone in the process.

That was my guess but how though?

Pulverize = Dispel all buffs on all enemies, then deal Physical damage to all enemies. Chewbacca gains Offense Up and Critical Chance Up for 2 turns. This attack ignores Defense.

Dont see anywhere crit hits :/ in the description
  • Dunedain wrote: »
    AresNO wrote: »

Pulverize = Dispel all buffs on all enemies, then deal Physical damage to all enemies. Chewbacca gains Offense Up and Critical Chance Up for 2 turns. This attack ignores Defense.

Pulverize deals damage so it has a crit chance equal to Chewbacca's crit chance.

Pulverize deals damage so it has a crit chance equal to Chewbacca's crit chance.

I see

Unless the skill says something along the lines of "this attack cannot score a critical hit" (like Kylo Ren's Lash Out), then it has a % chance to crit. As Ruark_Icefire said - the chance to crit is equal to Chewie's crit chance. :)

General Kenobi's unique skill "Soresu" grants him taunt whenever another ally receives a Critical Hit.

Pulverize removes GK's original taunt before damage. So if Chewie scores a critical hit against one of GK's allies, then GK will taunt again.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Dunedain wrote: »

Unless the skill says something along the lines of "this attack cannot score a critical hit" (like Kylo Ren's Lash Out), then it has a % chance to crit. As Ruark_Icefire said - the chance to crit is equal to Chewie's crit chance. :)

General Kenobi's unique skill "Soresu" grants him taunt whenever another ally receives a Critical Hit.

Pulverize removes GK's original taunt before damage. So if Chewie scores a critical hit against one of GK's allies, then GK will taunt again.

Figured that was the only case....just needed confirmation
  • I just want to say it was nice seeing such helpful and polite replies in this thread lol